ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apparently like this
nah imma pass
dat box 
sick.gif

These are gonna go on clearance 

Resellers are gonna be reading this thread ready to list their pairs as "new without box" to maximize profit.

If you're in Vegas, Urban Necessities is gonna have a pair of 750 GG for $40 for their promo sale/show/something coming up.

I didn't even think twice when I made that comment about the box 
roll.gif

Some people getting legit mad.

I meant it from more of a general branding/design perspective. Some people like in your face ****, I happen to like more of a minimal design. But like I said, still think the shoe is dope, still going to cop.

What's wrong with the box? I think it's kinda fresh... The box looks better than the shoe 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Who cares whats' on the box!

as long as it's the same size as the other sneakers boxes I own!

Just not this ^^^ 
tongue.gif

I didn't even think twice when I made that comment about the box 
roll.gif

Some people getting legit mad.

I meant it from more of a general branding/design perspective. Some people like in your face ****, I happen to like more of a minimal design. But like I said, still think the shoe is dope, still going to cop.
 I really don't think anybody is mad they just find it ridiculous that someone would care about a box that'll spend the majority of it's time in a closet.

People are really that pressed over a box? I actually like it, I don't mind it as much. I prefer the V1 350s but I like the V2 in greys I'm glad they changed the sole, that V1 sole was garbage.

Okay the original poster of the box comment came back and said he is still copping he just doesn't care for the box.  CAN WE DROP IT NOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom