ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My usps always tells me to just leave it at the drop off. They get pisssed if I asked them to give a reciept or scan it in front of me

I always try to make sure a post office worker gets it, also for your protection you get a receipt of acceptance. For the future I recommend you do that.

Yea I always make sure they scan and I get receipt , since I have sold on eBay and goat before . Just really strange behavior how a box gets to the destination city for it to be shipped back to my door step lol ... Am gonna contact goat and explain situation and for them to see if buyer still wants to wait till I ship again ..

Yea I always make sure they scan and I get receipt , since I have sold on eBay and goat before . Just really strange behavior how a box gets to the destination city for it to be shipped back to my door step lol ... Am gonna contact goat and explain situation and for them to see if buyer still wants to wait till I ship again ..
I do not remember something not being delivered because postage was due, they usually try to and collect from the receiver, I'm thinking GOAT might have void the label by mistake? Even then it should get delivered and the void is invalid since label has been used, quite strange.

Last edited:
That goat situation is weird, usually if the weight is off and they want the extra $$$ for postage since it made it to the destination they would get the money from whoever is receiving the package...

If USPS catches it early like at a sorting center where it's being shipped from, it usually gets sent back to you and they make you remail it. ( I've had it happen because I lied about weight, they wrote the weight in black marker on the box so when I went to reship I would have to put down the weight)

But yea, very pointless for USPS to have it at the destination... Just to send it baxk

I dont expect resale on these to be as much as the other 350s. Not really feeling them but ill wait to see them in person. Gonna be at a festival the day they drop so not sure how thats gonna go.

If i get em ill trade em for older 350s if possible

I definitely want to cop these new 350s since I only have PBs but I have to say, the extra branding on the box and stripe is kind of bumming me out. One of the main things that attracted me to the Yeezy line to begin with was the it's ability to be a really iconic silhouette while maintaining extremely minimal branding

I definitely want to cop these new 350s since I only have PBs but I have to say, the extra branding on the box and stripe is kind of bumming me out. One of the main things that attracted me to the Yeezy line to begin with was the it's ability to be a really iconic silhouette while maintaining extremely minimal branding
Yes. This. 

I get the issue w/ the branding on the shoe but who gives a **** about the box? Unless this is you

View media item 2127672View media item 2127673

Last edited:

Nailed it

Ok then don't buy them-more pairs for people like myself who don't have a pair in any cw and would be ecstatic to even be able to buy a pair of 350s for retail..

Last edited:
Ok then don't buy them-more pairs for people like myself who don't have a pair in any cw and would be ecstatic to even be able to buy a pair of 350s for retail..

Sadly not gonna happen. People will dislike the cw or model all the way up to release. Then still cop to flip.. trade.. etc.

Tis the szn

Last edited:
I wish I had something to complain about.. Complaining is sure sign of scoring on a release from what I can tell in here 
laugh.gif

Boo hoo. It's a box. First people complained about it being plain now they're complaining about a few words on it? Jeez.

I think people are missing the part about him not liking the words on the actually shoe itself.  Thats the part I agree with, I actually like the box lol. 

I think people are missing the part about him not liking the words on the actually shoe itself.  Thats the part I agree with, I actually like the box lol. 

I understand. Not everybody is gonna like the same thing. It would be nice if people not liking elements of the shoe or packaging equated into less people going for the shoe tho.

Other wise it's comedy cause at the end of the day.. None of that is gonna stop people from trying to cop.

Niketalk would be pure entertainment if those neon 350's were to release, my goodness lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom