ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

You wouldn't have carted if you were on the page when it went live... these guys Bots are on 25/8
You think they are even legit though?

I wonder if it was just some error that they were loaded back on the page.  Would Barney's really have kept a few pair of MR, few TDs, etc?

You think they are even legit though?

I wonder if it was just some error that they were loaded back on the page.  Would Barney's really have kept a few pair of MR, few TDs, etc?

Idk maybe regular joes had returned them back in the day and they just put it up online or something

Idk maybe regular joes had returned them back in the day and they just put it up online or something
Ehh... I dunno.  That MR page has size 8, 9, 10, 11, 11.5, 12. 

They really had 6+ pair available, from a release almost a year ago?

Even if regular joe didn't want them, he would've been dumb to return them instead of flip them.  

Ehh... I dunno.  That MR page has size 8, 9, 10, 11, 11.5, 12. 

They really had 6+ pair available, from a release almost a year ago?

Even if regular joe didn't want them, he would've been dumb to return them instead of flip them.  

Never underestimate a normie's ignorance/dumbness

Potential Huge Flaw in Stock X : Sneaker Market

So my birthday pasted recently and I got a little extra spending money. So I decided to sell some of my shoes for cheaper to get something that I really want. I currently have about 5 shoes listed on Stock X. But for particular shoe (GUM 750) I notice that every time I try to put up the lowest ask price. Someone quickly swoops in and undercut my sale by a dollar. So I respond by undercutting him by a dollar and so forth. Then it dawned on me that a potential buyer can easily list a pair of sneaker that is not in their possession. And undercut actual sellers that have shoe in a effort to get a lower price. So that every time the price drops whether it be a dollar or 5 dollars. The buyer is closer to the price he actually wants to pay. As long as the seller is willing to go back and fourth / or is desperate for a sale.

On eBay this is called shell bidding but because Stock X has a different system this is reverse shell bidding.

(Shill bidding happens when anyone—including family, friends, roommates, employees, or online connections—bids on an item with the intent to artificially increase its price or desirability.Sellers can also do this by bidding on their own items.)

Ebay has a policy against this but to my knowledge Stock X does not. This flaw puts huge favor for the buyer and undercuts genuine sellers. Since when you list you're obligated to sell for the price if your ask is accepted. Or suffer a cancellation fee. Sadly their is no way to confirm my theory since stock x does not reveal who made the bid or listed the shoes. But in my case the minute I lowered my price I was almost instantly undercutted, and as of recently the buyer or fake seller would then increase the highest bid. This happened simultaneously. (I lower my price to get the lowest ask, then he lower his imaginary shoe price , then he increase his highest bid , and the cycle continues. )

This give the buyer a huge advantage if it is in fact true. Stock X has no system in place to regulate this either. I tested it earlier a buyer can easily bid and list a shoe that is in the same model and size. How is the loophole or flaw in existence I have no idea. They need to make sellers verify that they actually have the shoe in possession with tag pics or something. This is happening a little too simultaneously not to be a coincidence. I know they notify sellers and buyers of a new highest bid or lower ask but this is crazy. And it been happening for the past 4 days. The lowest ask has went from $1,150 to $1,134 little by little because me and this guy keep going back and forth. Something is definitely up no one who actually possess the shoe would be that desperate to have the lowest ask. It's just crazy. 
lol you're so wrong.

Could be Returns, Could be leftover pairs...

Definitely not a Late Shipment from Adidas  
roll.gif

either way, Those Order pics don't mean A Diddly Squat till homie Pulls  Up!

Found out I'm gonna be camping on Sep 3

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Guess I gotta get an ATC or something bc I won't have access to the Internets on Yeezy day

Any suggestions?

Found out I'm gonna be camping on Sep 3

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Guess I gotta get an ATC or something bc I won't have access to the Internets on Yeezy day

Any suggestions?
actaul camping? Cuz don't think there's gonna be fcfs for these joints :lol:

Last edited:
any word on the infant sizes? i need to grab my daughter a few in each

Isn't she gonna outgrow them far faster than she would wear them out?
i mean yea but that doesnt matter to me.. i outgrew everything i got as a kid and i was lucky enough to wear jordans my whole life (born in late 86). plus my girl is sweating me to get them for her. she only has 3 pairs of rosches. everything else is sandels and **** like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom