ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard a couple authentic kids yeezys were in the wild and got flipped for $600 a pair.

I'm not sure if I'm more disappointed that grown men are out here flipping kids shoes or that there are parents dumb enough to pay $600 for a pair their kid might fit for a couple months at best.

I've heard of chick's buying kids size shoes cause they can fit em/its cheaper

wouldn't be surprised if these grown *** men are buying the largest size kids size yeezys and wearing em rofl

I heard a couple authentic kids yeezys were in the wild and got flipped for $600 a pair.

I'm not sure if I'm more disappointed that grown men are out here flipping kids shoes or that there are parents dumb enough to pay $600 for a pair their kid might fit for a couple months at best.
this. Well said man 

The larger sizes work for people with small feet. I was going to try and get a pair or two for my gf of these for that reasoning. Anyone know how this conversion works? According to Google I think a kids size 4.5 is around the same as a women's 6.5. Just want to make sure before i end up getting a shoe the size of my fist by accident

I hope these only come in little kids, up to size 1, so resellers have nothing to sell. It makes me sick

Can someone gimme a release date on these? Lol I've been reading thru mad pages and I've yet to read a date.

Hello All...

Im a 9.5 in ultra boost and most nikes/jordans, what size should i go with the grey gum 750? I heard that downsizing will make it hard to zip the shoes, is it true?

Hello All...

Im a 9.5 in ultra boost and most nikes/jordans, what size should i go with the grey gum 750? I heard that downsizing will make it hard to zip the shoes, is it true?

I'm a 10 in UB and got a 9.5 in the grey gums and they fit well. If you have a wide foot I would suggest sticking TTS. I can still zip the zipper up but I don't cause I like the look and feel better when it's zipped down.

Last edited:
If you're planning on having multiple kids I say cop. Little brother with YEEZYS as a hand me down :smokin

Last edited:
Question:

I wear a size 10.5 in most shoes. However, I can't really size down and wear a 10 because I have a wide, wide foot. Would it be alright if I tried to grab a size 11? Would there be any problems? Any input would be appreciated.
lol. This is why i laugh at all sizing questions. EVERYONE has a different foot. My brother is a 10.5 and theres no way in hell he could ever fit in a size 10 anything. The problem is unique to every foot. So asking sizing questions should be moot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom