ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys that Won better stay wrapped up for the month!!

You don't want to keep hitting!!! [emoji]128118[/emoji][emoji]128118[/emoji][emoji]128118[/emoji][emoji]128118[/emoji][emoji]128118[/emoji][emoji]128118[/emoji][emoji]128118[/emoji][emoji]128118[/emoji][emoji]128118[/emoji][emoji]128118[/emoji][emoji]128118[/emoji][emoji]128118[/emoji][emoji]128118[/emoji][emoji]128118[/emoji]

Copped size 8 TDs. Was right next the zone so pulled off in a 7-11 to fill up my tank and try. Really just wanted to see if adidas switched up the app at all and ended up hitting. Didn't stick around for PBs. The pick up location is pretty close to me so will probably just grab em on Sat and figure out what to do with em. I have no kids but I feel like I could bless some friend's kid later down the road. Or just a quick flip. Who knows. Copping infant shoes. What the f is going on?

Crazy thing is those people throwing them up now on goat may not even fulfill orders since they don't even have them on hand ...they give you a time frame to confirm and ship or else they give a negative points . Wouldn't be surprise these are people who already got the early shipment to some stores

Copped size 8 TDs. Was right next the zone so pulled off in a 7-11 to fill up my tank and try. Really just wanted to see if adidas switched up the app at all and ended up hitting. Didn't stick around for PBs. The pick up location is pretty close to me so will probably just grab em on Sat and figure out what to do with em. I have no kids but I feel like I could bless some friend's kid later down the road. Or just a quick flip. Who knows. Copping infant shoes. What the f is going on?

Pretty much this. My boy copped both, I struck out and only tried on PB for his son. And he keeping the black ones for his boy but asked me if I want the turtle doves lol I'm like wtf I'm a do with that.. I'd feel uncomfortable reselling a infant shoe and don't got no other Hypebeast parent friends.

Just a heads up to anyone trying to PM Caravaggio here, he has been banned and is unable to answer your messages.

Guess if I can't hit on Saturday My son will have to wait to grow Into my pairs [emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji]

Bolded for truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom