ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saint Pablo tour, floating stage.... Best section to sit in for those that have attended? Thnx

Saint Pablo tour, floating stage.... Best section to sit in for those that have attended? Thnx
General Admission is the trillest. But if you're copping resale, good luck. Me and my boys were looking to get GA tickets for the Miami show and they were around $150. The next day was the opening date of the tour and the floating stage was unveiled, GA tickets on stubhub were like 700-800 dollars. 

Cr0TwHwVIAAxFqr.jpg:large

For all you Proud Parents that copped the PB and TD's for the little ones 

here's the White ones

Adidas's strategy is a little confusing to me. The goal is to sell sneakers. They're dominating the conversation, the mind share of the enthusiast market, but hype doesn't pay bills— that stock price tumbles just as quickly as it rises. You have to sell shoes to people. I can't get over that 50K number. There have been 8 yeezy releases (if you include the 2nd Pirate drop) that number can't be right. If it is, it's obvious the goal isn't to sell shoes—the notion that Adidas can't physically manufacture more is absurd—they must have some other grand scheme in the works.  
The 50K is not true. 

General Admission is the trillest. But if you're copping resale, good luck. Me and my boys were looking to get GA tickets for the Miami show and they were around $150. The next day was the opening date of the tour and the floating stage was unveiled, GA tickets on stubhub were like 700-800 dollars. 
but but but, if you wait for the day before the event or days leading up to, the event location may release more tickets. i bought GA for regular price at MSG on friday a few days before the tueday show.

also copped section 200 tickets for 40 on monday for the same day show.

but but but, if you wait for the day before the event or days leading up to, the event location may release more tickets. i bought GA for regular price at MSG on friday a few days before the tueday show.

also copped section 200 tickets for 40 on monday for the same day show.
I rarely ever go to big shows without a ticket hook up so I forget to check with the venue, but you're right. Good looks!

GA pit was lit. A genius idea to have a moving floating stage, that way you can sell seat tickets all around the sections whereas if the stage is stationary on one side you cant sell the tickets behind the stage

Last edited:
I'm very reluctant to believe the "MORE QUANTITY" reports. That's like all the crap about Bred's being GR 

even if there are more made it will still feel like any other release...

looking to break my L streak since i hit the first PBs on adc, 

exactly, no matter how much more increased the production is, the L's will still all be the same. Only difference is that you might be able to grab it slightly lower from resellers than previous releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom