ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm curious to see how the headstart plays a part. A lot of folks seem to have the full 6min so I can't see that helping to much. I have no head start on FA [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Ya, I feel u. But the way I see it is, if u don't have a 6 min headstart on these, there's prolly no chance your gettin em. 1 minute makes a huge difference with these. So I want to have the fairest chance at them.

I still don't get how the headstart thing works on the launch reservations. When the timer on the apps hit 0, do we need to hit something to reserve? Or do we get notified if we won or not?

I still don't get how the headstart thing works on the launch reservations. When the timer on the apps hit 0, do we need to hit something to reserve? Or do we get notified if we won or not?
You dont have to tap constantly like on the Adidas app. Footsite apps reserve for you automatically.

the only thing you do is confirm the reservation if you get a spot.

Damn I won the raffle today for Adidas LA, but my grandpa passed away and have to go to Las Vegas this weekend. Sucks I'm able to purchase a pair but this family event is way more important. Hope I can score a pair online Saturday :frown:

Damn I won the raffle today for Adidas LA, but my grandpa passed away and have to go to Las Vegas this weekend. Sucks I'm able to purchase a pair but this family event is way more important. Hope I can score a pair online Saturday
frown.gif
Let me get your login and ID I'll pick it up! 
devil.gif

Damn I won the raffle today for Adidas LA, but my grandpa passed away and have to go to Las Vegas this weekend. Sucks I'm able to purchase a pair but this family event is way more important. Hope I can score a pair online Saturday
frown.gif
Sorry for your loss. I hope you are able to still grab a pair.

What happens to unclaimed pairs at Adidas stores if they are not picked up? They don't sell them FCFS after 6:00 and we have not seen ADC have any restock ever .

What happens to unclaimed pairs at Adidas stores if they are not picked up? They don't sell them FCFS after 6:00 and we have not seen ADC have any restock ever .
From Adidas.com:

WILL RETAILERS BE SELLING ANY UNCLAIMED PAIRS AFTER THE RESERVATION PICKUP EVENT HAS ENDED?

No. Any unclaimed pairs will not be sold in retail locations and in order to wait in line at the participating retail locations on the day of pickup you will have to have a valid reservation in the app.

This basically means employees get the unclaimed pairs.

Last edited:
frown.gif
Sorry for your loss man.

Thank you.. imma just bite the bullet and go in tomorrow and see if I can purchase my pair with added cash, but I doubt they'll let that happen. Worst thing is they say no, I'll forfeit my confirmed pair and try online.

Blood before boost
Talk to the manager or something, I really hope they make an exception for your case and allow the shoe to be held for you man.

Highly doubt they can sell you earlier.

Last edited:
Entered the FTL San Francisco Westfield raffle for kicks. Only FTL in all of Northern California for what it's worth. Saw like 200+ entries in the raffle box for like 10 shoes that the location supposedly got. I'm sure they were allotted a bit more but at least a few are for employees. Meanwhile, LA has 3 locations getting Yeezy's. Even Orange Country got 3 I believe if you include Costa Mesa. Adidas been screwing Norcal on the Confirmed App and now this from FTL. 

Missed the dot on the 5 PM Champs raffle but both obvious L's to be fair. PacSun tomorrow. Haven't decided on where I will be Saturday morning. Either local live Shoe Palace raffle or NiceKicks SF. Same ownership so probably will stay local. 

Thank you.. imma just bite the bullet and go in tomorrow and see if I can purchase my pair with added cash, but I doubt they'll let that happen. Worst thing is they say no, I'll forfeit my confirmed pair and try online.

Blood before boost
Yeah maybe they have a heart and hold the pair or let someone else get it for you.

What size are you? I´m not from the US and I´m fairly certain I will strike out.
laugh.gif
But if by some chance I can help out somehow I will try my best.

For those that have hit on confirmed... Has anyone hit on the other sizes in your size range?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom