ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yall got to get on twitter at least. if NT is your only outlet, you are way behind the curve

Last edited:
Footaction was the only site i was able to cart, but got cart jacked. Every other site I couldn't even past the splash page.

Its seriously about who you know, I couldn't work a proper backdoor if I tried, all i knew is how to inject a captcha into a cart and ADC came through. If you dont know how, ask. 2/2 on the day, Havent eaten since PBs and im 2/8. Randomly woke up to YeezySupply going live at the right time. Was extremely lucky. OVO we coming.

I never saw the SM tweet nor the script until now so basically all I heard was the news about it

Anyone intimidated by solemarty's script because it looks confusing / a lot of work - don't be. It can be installed and running in under 5 minutes by even the most inexperienced individual.

For those saying nobody told them it was easy...

Weren't you one of the people that thought it was great that this was released to the public and now you have a problem with it?
like I said get it in while you can.
roll.gif

going to war with adidas and nike, botting everything from now on 
happy.gif

putting in my 2 weeks on monday to start my new career reselling 
happy.gif

Still can't get through even with the Step by step, could be because my number is 5.0 not >5.3.....How do I change that?

For those saying nobody told them it was easy...
instructions are literally posted at the bottom of the site, retweeted videos on how to set up, and tweeted a ton of helpful advice way before this drop. if you couldnt follow that, you didnt deserve these.

okay question on the nikedestroyer stuff. Shoudl I go ahead and do all the steps now or will a new updated version be out when the new yeezys release? For prior releases has there been new updates or just been using the same version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom