ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well since I know Hibbets in Birmingham sells Yeezy's I will definitely be prepared for the next drop

[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji]

Seems like there are a lot of concerns about sizing, here is my take compared to other 350s.

Own:
PB 2.0 size 9... Fits pretty snug, toe out to end
OT size 9.5... Fits semi loose, little toe space
10 in UB... Fits perfect

I got these V2s in a 9.5 and I wish I would have sized up and gotten a size 10. The length of the 9.5 is identical to my PB size 9; however, they feel even tighter around the toe due to the new knit. The length fits but there isn't much space in the toe. I'm sure the knit would stretch out overtime to release the tightness.

The people who sized down are definitely not going to get into these. Everyone should try and match their UB size, go +.5 up from OT, or go +1 up from PB 2.0

Last edited:
View media item 2105418

Whattcha you Say!?..... reseller, Reseller, RESELLER!!!

Shake the salt out of you

4.jpg

Seems like there are a lot of concerns about sizing, here is my take compared to other 350s.

Own:
PB 2.0 size 9... Fits pretty snug, toe out to end
OT size 9.5... Fits semi loose, little toe space
10 in UB... Fits perfect

I got these V2s in a 9.5 and I wish I would have sized up and gotten a size 10. The length of the 9.5 is identical to my PB size 9; however, they feel even tighter around the toe due to the new knit. The length fits but there isn't much space in the toe. I'm sure the knit would stretch out overtime to release the tightness.

The people who sized down are definitely not going to get into these. Everyone should try and match their UB size, go +.5 up from OT, or go +1 up from PB 2.0
I'm 10,5 in UB and 10 in PK NMD do you think i'd be fine with 10,5?

Reply to William90

Had that with 2 previous yeezy releases. Both times adidas came through. Zou goed moeten komen

Last edited:
So I've got an order confirm from adidas, and the status of my order is 'order confirmed, waiting for packing for shipment' (translated from dutch :tongue:). However, read about a lot of order still being cancelled on previous releases should I be worried? What I also find strange is that when I check my order on Adidas it doesn't show a size anymore, just a -.

Brace yourself, the cancelation phase is yet to approach upon us. Nothing is safe until they ship and arrive at your door

did cancel szn pass yet :D

I just went through the whole thread, what felt like 200 pages. and i have yet to see one screen shot of the product page after splash

Last edited:

I just went through the whole thread, what felt like 200 pages. and i have yet to see one screen shot of the product page after splash

Because most people wore their bots suits, and fronting like superman with the glasses

What good reason would someone have to screenshot the size selection/add to cart page?

Wow! I drove around all day yesterday picking up my 3 pairs. Came home last night to see my ATC service secured me 1 more! I never have this type of luck, I tell ya!

So, I wanna oop a friend my extra pair. What should I do? Charge retail? $100 over retail? I'm trying to be a good friend, too.
From personal experience :

-you oop a real life  very close friend that you ve known for many years and he is an experienced sneakerhead/collector also. This is the best scenario  , probably he will reciprocate at some point in the future when he gets the chance.

-you oop a person that isnt a very close friend or isnt into the sneaker game (=will never cop yeezys for retail ) and just wants the latest fashionable sneaker.  He doesnt understand that you could make a bunch of extra $$$ ,but you decided to give him the shoes. Bad scenario ,at best  he will just say thanks or buy you a drink or something. Dont expect a favor to be returned in the future.

-you oop some kid or young person <30y old , you dont really know ,you just know his online presence.Worst case scenario ,  these young cats rarely reciprocate .They think they are smart and next time they will cop extra pairs and you didn't  , they will sell and keep the extra cash and tell you they didnt hit any pairs.

-you oop someone who has helped you in the past equally, or is someone "old" , has been around the block and is very reputable. I would say this is also a good scenario ,you build a relationship that may go a long way .

All of the above have happened to me. 

Sometimes you have to take a leap of faith to build a relationship with people .

If you do, i would advice to deal with older people ,or people who have families/kids, they tend to have higher values.

my 2c.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom