ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
did yeezysupply ever release the V2s?

I was switching back and forth around 8AM PST between that and adc. Took Ls on all sites but jusr wondering if they posted as well.

Yes...there was a 3 min window, you could've checked out manually, then they changed the site to, "email for updates", then back to the crepes like they never dropped the V2s.

Very sneaky but I aint eeem mad since I bopped.

yee i actually lucked out and copped size10 on yeezysupply manually
but god damn i got hit with $50 shipping and $44 tax in USD... ended up converting to around 430cad

Last edited:
This question may be redundant so I'm sorry. I got shipping confirmation on my size 9. I got a size 11 on my girls account but no shipping confirmation yet.

Has everyone who hit on adidas.com gotten shipping confirmation yet?

It already happened and It's absolutely PRICELESS.

Highly recommended if you have an extra 15 minutes and want to die of laughter

For myself it coined the phrase: "My mom says I'm a good business man" & "Worn inside twice, no pictures"

Just the cherry on the top for this yeezy release lol 

adc sent shipping confirmations today. not everyone got it but definitely went out for some people. all my pairs shipped from adc

Wheres the best place for legit online trades or in Socal? Not really feeling this colorway and still need OT or MR.. feel free to PM me. Thanks.

Me
nerd.gif
 Sup 
nerd.gif

Looking to cop v2 350s - what's the sizing like ?

Ima true size 10 (wide foot too)

Last edited:
ATC services are making bank. If they have 250 successful orders placed on a yeezy drop for their customers who paid $350 on top of retail, thats around $87,500 in profit! Also keep in mind operation costs is probably around $2000-$3000 per month/release

Anyone get more than one tag on their Belugas? I got only one. Been seeing some trying to sell pairs with 2 tags. I'm starting to learn about details of fakes. Want to know if number of tags is something to look for. The orange stripe going all the way to the mid seam is a giveaway.

ATC services are making bank. If they have 250 successful orders placed on a yeezy drop for their customers who paid $350 on top of retail, thats around $87,500 in profit! Also keep in mind operation costs is probably around $2000-$3000 per month/release
There's a handful at best that have near that level of success.

The majority are hovering around 6-30 pairs of successful orders.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom