ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

?

Dump Truck?

Here you go since you refuse to accept the fact:

AirRaab is the reason **** NIKETALK is splashed over the script @SOLEMARTYR
He means people like me for reposting his info in here...

If you weren't here and following him live when it happen... you wouldn't get it reading it now.

you mustard right now, ketchup.

Little recap for how Saturday morning went (for me at least)

I live in California, so I set my alarm for 6 this morning to make sure everything was setup and to give the footsites ago. I'm a software developer by trade so I have a pretty nice setup that also seems to help with the yeezy releases as I've now grabbed 11 pairs, this proved to be one of the harder if not hardest manual releases to get through.

I use a laptop, phone, and then I have a 4 monitor setup. Usually I only run 1 tab in multiple browsers, but this time I also ran a VM to emulate OSX to try on there, as well as solemarty's script.

For anyone who isn't familiar with solemartyr, he released an open source free to use script that bypasses the splash page and automatically adds to cart. This script was posted here, and can be found on his github. A lot of people seemed to be intimidated by his script, as to the naked eye it just looks like a bunch of code. Contrary to that, it was a VERY simple, VERY easy to use script that could be setup in under 5 minutes.  The script required a 'code' (site-key) before working, but the only way to get the site-key was for someone to get through the splash page and then share it with the rest of the community. I saw it both shared in this thread and on his twitter very quickly after release. S/O to the guy for doing this for the community - even if he hates this place.

Between a friend and I, we had almost 15 different devices and not a single one made it through the splash page. Never have had that happen before.

My first few attempts at using the script gave me an 'Inventory Error, sold out' because most of the pairs were in carts already, I stayed persistent and continued trying and the script did it's work and I was able to add a pair to my cart and checkout with ease. When I went to check out another pair though, I got hit with the dreaded 'Please re-enter payment for security reasons' error. Once I get that error NOTHING will let me check out, and anything I try to use will just get a ghost charge. Pretty lame and I still haven't found a work around. Once I realized I wouldn't be able to double up, I offered to help others add pairs to their cart by logging into their adidas account and using the script to add sizes. At this point the inventory error was hitting almost every size, so I was just giving people size 16's to check out (which they did, smoothly lol) I know a lot of you here are against reselling, but if I'd rather you guys eat / resell & get a pair in your size.

It felt pretty bad to not get through manually, but all the information to use the script was here for everyone so had to adapt or die.

Salute on the get ....but honestly, I had the 2 files from github and after seeing folks earlier in the week posting of trying to work the script in a live sandbox if you were --- I thought Adidas would have patched it over by release. I terribly miscalculated corp Adidas' abilities. And imagined quite a few folks around here equally thought this will be patched by release day ...

son this whole page is why the adidas boost thread be dissing the yeezy thread.  

but they still be in here.
What they be saying ? 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

No.  But feel free to keep trolling.  This always happens to me with Adidas UK.  They'll ship one order, but cancel the other and say that they couldn't process the card.  Makes no sense.
genuinely no trolling, i wasn't sure if you meant you have ordered over 15 pairs in total from adidas and been fine and it happened. I have never been declined but barclays declined my card this weekend for fraud so i was just interested. 

ah ok, they are strange. i wish they worked over the weekends or at least gave us the option of express delivery. 

genuinely no trolling, i wasn't sure if you meant you have ordered over 15 pairs in total from adidas and been fine and it happened. I have never been declined but barclays declined my card this weekend for fraud so i was just interested. 

ah ok, they are strange. i wish they worked over the weekends or at least gave us the option of express delivery. 
Adidas has the strangest payment processing.  This order went through, but then got cancelled.  The next order I tried to place got stuck in the dreaded payment info loop and I couldn't checkout with any card after that.  Usually my AMEX works fine.  Guess I'm just going to have to switch to ordering everything with gift cards or something lol.

Legal action? :lol:

That's funny

They refunded the payment, they can't do anything but your order will get screwed so not worth it

He means people like me for reposting his info in here...

If you weren't here and following him live when it happen... you wouldn't get it reading it now.

you mustard right now, ketchup.
Obviously I can't speak for the man himself, but he seems all about making his information as public as possible.  What he doesn't seem to like is people keeping the info for themselves and only disseminating it to people they've deemed worthy.  Or stupid people that inundate him with questions.  There's lots of that on Niketalk/FB/Twitter/etc, both the cliques and ignorance.

That said, he does call you out by name
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom