ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't there a couple people who checked out multiple pairs on BNY's? They get their orders cancelled or no?

nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

I forget what carrier it was now that I think about it. Had a bunch of stuff come in last week haha. Regardless, that label was on the outside of the box from ADC. Not sure why they would make that package known like that. Then again, not sure how easy it is for the mail driver to pull a fast one.

Waiting for my order to get packed. Am I safe for cancelszn?

You're safe, mine is waiting to get packed as well. It took me exactly a week for my grey gum 750s to reach me. They're just now shipping overnight and 1-2 day shipping orders. If you got free shipping, they will ship either tomorrow or Wednesday. Also my order has a dash when I check it on the adidas site

Nah it won't, they remove the purchase and coupons provided by that purchase from your VIP account...so nah the buying then returning it won't work....sorry to burst yalls bubble....

Can care less honestly I have VIP at all 3. And it will you can become VIP before a release

Takes 48 hours updates at midnight

I know cause I did my champs Sunday before the app went live updated Tuesday morning.

All you have to do is be at current VIP status spend (200$)

Win whatever shoe. Apply that to ur current VIP status so your at like possible (400$)

And then Return the other stuff if you wanted to do it. Then back down to (200$)

Then employees say at certain Footaction you keep ur points and coupons as well. That's their policy. They are a bigger footaction tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom