ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nike is the easiest to jig. I can make 100 Nike accounts in less than 10 minutes, no exaggeration.
No idea how to bypass phone numbers and multiple cards. Well cards i can figure out but therr has to be an easy way lol

No idea how to bypass phone numbers and multiple cards. Well cards i can figure out but therr has to be an easy way lol
You download an app that lets you make burner numbers, they can receive calls / texts and work just like a real phone number. Inside the app you can make as many as you would like. (It's been a while since I signed up for my SNKRS accounts so I don't remember the app name but I'm sure you can find it.)

You download an app that lets you make burner numbers, they can receive calls / texts and work just like a real phone number. Inside the app you can make as many as you would like. (It's been a while since I signed up for my SNKRS accounts so I don't remember the app name but I'm sure you can find it.)
Thanks, I did some research just before reading this and found an app, not sure it's unlimited but it did get one account fixed up.

Timmy Timmy Turner

Got a couple burners [emoji]128241[/emoji][emoji]128241[/emoji][emoji]128241[/emoji]

tumblr_o70d8lCYAV1s4bo22o1_500.gif

Honestly Backdooring & ATC is the only way to cop kicks nowadays.

If I wanted to I could use funds from my 10k line of credit and go into business every weekend but nahhhh not yet.

Did u just brag ur line of credit tho......
I was thinking the same thing.

In a reality, a $10K line of credit is chump change compared to the amount of credit a lot of other people have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom