ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

if adidas hasnt shipped my now you are getting cancelled. my uncle works for them.
laugh.gif

Last edited:

If anyone is looking to pay resale, now is the time. GOAT prices are at their lowest. It's only gonna JUMP up after this week as all the lower priced pairs go OOS.
The dudes that said they'd jump to buy these if they're available in the 6s aren't going to buy, then will be whining next week when prices are back up to $800 and higher.

Happens every release.

Last edited:

whats with all the shipping and order questions? If you got an order confirmation then your order is CONFIRMED, nobody on this site can do anything for you. Either you'll get shipping eventually or they will send you a cancellation (highly unlikely from experience). Ghost charges don't get confirmations, those are 2 separate issues- if you have an order then you HAVE an order
I been saying this these kids is mad annoying with the shipping post/questions just wait for your  shipping or cancelation email.

BEEN trying to tell people yeezy is TWO sizes down from our regular shoe size in every other brand. Those Adidas conversion size charts are OFF!
Wrong. Trust us. We actually wear womens shoes
wink.gif
lol let em buy whatever size they want for their girls. Gonna suck when it doesn't fit them lol

funny enough my girl also wears a 7.5 in womens ultraboosts and i got her a 6.5 in these and they fit her fine. even poked her toe out to show where they at. if you can drop TWO sizes down, hey good for you. im just giving recommendations based on the size chart and what my girl already wears

I've been keeping at eye on GOAT prices for size 9.  Currently at $860.  Yesterday it was as low as $815 I believe. 

https://www.airgoat.com/sneakers/yeezy-boost-350-v2-beluga-bb1826

StockX showing many sales under $800, including 8 of the last 10 recent sales. 

https://stockx.com/adidas-yeezy-boost-350-low-v2-steel-grey-beluga-solar-red
[table][tr][td]Tuesday, September 27, 2016[/td][td]8:34 AM EST[/td][td]7.5[/td][td]$790[/td][/tr][tr][td]Tuesday, September 27, 2016[/td][td]2:42 PM EST[/td][td]10.5[/td][td]$765[/td][/tr][tr][td]Tuesday, September 27, 2016[/td][td]12:44 PM EST[/td][td]11[/td][td]$770[/td][/tr][tr][td]Tuesday, September 27, 2016[/td][td]1:57 PM EST[/td][td]7[/td][td]$775[/td][/tr][tr][td]Tuesday, September 27, 2016[/td][td]1:18 AM EST[/td][td]8.5[/td][td]$804[/td][/tr][tr][td]Tuesday, September 27, 2016[/td][td]12:36 PM EST[/td][td]10.5[/td][td]$765[/td][/tr][/table]

Anyone happen to know of a good place to request a size swap? Whether it be social media, or something else.. Im located in North NJ, have a 12, looking for 11.5...

If anyone of y'all get a pair with one of those hideous little specks on the bottom or like some extra glue on the heel I'd be willing to do you a huge solid and take a sz 11 off your hands for retail.

whats with all the shipping and order questions? If you got an order confirmation then your order is CONFIRMED, nobody on this site can do anything for you. Either you'll get shipping eventually or they will send you a cancellation (highly unlikely from experience). Ghost charges don't get confirmations, those are 2 separate issues- if you have an order then you HAVE an order
okay just wondering because I ordered wool NMDs a month ago or so, and then they canceled it because there was a payment issue. even after I got order confirmation.

people who jumped the gun early on paying resell didnt even let the market get fully flooded first. i know some people personally and some people in this thread that paid $800+ before the market started dipping below that 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom