ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aren't they less comfortable without the insoles? I got a size 11 and I needed an 11.5/12
naw they just as comfortable without insoles.. if not more. The bottom of the shoe on the inside now is pretty much the same material and pattern as when you take the insole out of your Ultra Boosts

Frags been up

I'm an idiot and didn't take a deal for frags for my GG750 straight up and thinking my 750 would be more valuable :smh:

I'm such an idiot

trade those bricks for some V2's and cash, seems like you want them (and dont care about the gg's)

No ones looking to trade so I'm jus gonna scoop V2 when price drops more because they will and sell my 750

Not gonna lose out in a trade because someone doesn't wanna cash. I'll keep more money in my packet soon by selling and buying the V2 outright

Same thing happened after hitting on the Confirmed App. Was in line at the Adidas Store and was told that all size 13's were gone and that they are expecting a shipment on the 26th. Still havent heard from the store or been updated in any way.

At least they Tryna get u another pair. Pacsun straight up Tryna give me a gift card. I didn't even ask how much was in it. I just told the manager to give me his DMs contact info. He said he can only give me his email so I just keyboard warrior'ed his *** saying a gift card won't do to compensate for the shoes. I was told that I had won a pair so I expect a pair somehow.

OBD
Same thing happened after hitting on the Confirmed App. Was in line at the Adidas Store and was told that all size 13's were gone and that they are expecting a shipment on the 26th. Still havent heard from the store or been updated in any way.
They not hitting you back up. Take the L.

At least they Tryna get u another pair. Pacsun straight up Tryna give me a gift card. I didn't even ask how much was in it. I just told the manager to give me his DMs contact info. He said he can only give me his email so I just keyboard warrior'ed his *** saying a gift card won't do to compensate for the shoes. I was told that I had won a pair so I expect a pair somehow.
Your honest and smartest way of going about it, ask for a GUARANTEED pair of the next ones that come out in a month or so. At least that way you end up with something other than a gift card.   

That would be the best compromise you'll get.  

Last edited:
So I "hit" a raffle for the v2s at pacsun last week and the manager calls me to say  that was a situation with my "winning raffle". He said that they usually pull out 5 extra tickets so that these 5 people would be waitlisted if winners dont claim their pairs. The employee that pulled my name ****** up by thinking I was a winner and not a "waitlisted" person so she didnt inform me that I was waitlisted or anything and just asked for my size. So on release day they call and tell me that all pairs have been taken and that they'll have to talk to the DM to see what they can do. He said either himself or the DM will contact me to discuss this in detail on Monday or Tues.  I call the manager today (because I still havent gotten a call from either) and he tells me that they discussed yesterday and that the best they can do is give me a gift card... I'm so effin heated right now. 

Just work something out where you're guaranteed a pair on the next release

So I "hit" a raffle for the v2s at pacsun last week and the manager calls me to say  that was a situation with my "winning raffle". He said that they usually pull out 5 extra tickets so that these 5 people would be waitlisted if winners dont claim their pairs. The employee that pulled my name ****** up by thinking I was a winner and not a "waitlisted" person so she didnt inform me that I was waitlisted or anything and just asked for my size. So on release day they call and tell me that all pairs have been taken and that they'll have to talk to the DM to see what they can do. He said either himself or the DM will contact me to discuss this in detail on Monday or Tues.  I call the manager today (because I still havent gotten a call from either) and he tells me that they discussed yesterday and that the best they can do is give me a gift card... I'm so effin heated right now. 

Just work something out where you're guaranteed a pair on the next release

They could do that, but they wont

Never settle.  Call corporate.

this. don't let them short change you

I'm about to rent some yeezys. 
roll.gif

http://www.complex.com/sneakers/2016/09/meet-the-company-that-lets-you-rent-yeezys

I told you they might pull this BS on you. They most likely did not discuss anything with anyone. They probably never forward your info either. Like I said, you should've asked for a claim number or something if they did submit anything to anyone. The email they gave you was probably BS also. If not, he's probably cool with the DM or something. You got played.

Maybe @ their main twitter account and put that store and employee on blast.

Last edited:

Sucks, but they way they see is you didn't win, whether they waitlisted you or not. So for getting your hopes up they feel bad. Take the gift card and just be like F it

nah thats the pushover move. go fight it until you get a guaranteed pair for next release or something
putting them on blast on twitter (twitter fingers) will guarantee that he will never ever win another raffle there...ever again

people need to learn to handle things like men...and not like an emotional woman

have a grown man, civil conversation with them.  you'll earn more respect that way and probably get a pair next time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom