ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif

Fed Ex Driver just tried to lie n say He couldn't attempt to Deliver my packages 

Driver said he tried at 8:30AM 

BUT HE DIDN'T LEAVE A DOOR TAG

Busted!!!

nah it's cheap. Even @Zyzz wouldn't disrespect someone with an offer of $500 :lol:

I'm sorry, I don't see it that way. The market is flooded with these. Some barely got their shoes in over the weekend. NT price values are Flightclub +$100. No thanks ;-p

Wow people are going tts, .5 size up , full size up ... am starting to think people don't want to go through the hassle of swapping sizes or selling and buying they actual size . It's pushing me to use the funds and buy sbb and Chicago ...

Im def glad I went TTS. A half size up from my true size woudve had all types of heel slip. Toe area isnt tight on me at all.

Same here. Not sure what folks are talking about.

Speakin' for myself here, I initially got a TTS 10.5 but once tried on, I confirmed that they are too snug on the forefoot and toe room for me fitted like it was a sz10.0 so I was able to size swap at a consignment store to a sz11 and they now fit perfect. My feet are narrow as well. It think it's just best you try them on if that's possible to get the proper sizing on these.

Look, I'm not going to go back and forth about this with. Deals can be found, and had, for those who are patient and do their research. I got my GGs, shipped, 1k, when people on this site had them listed for $1500+ and wouldn't budge on $1250. Facts!
I equate it to buying a car. There are always those stories about someone getting a killer deal on the same car you bought for more. At the end of the day all that matters is if your happy with your purchase.

I equate it to buying a car. There are always those stories about someone getting a killer deal on the same car you bought for more. At the end of the day all that matters is if your happy with your purchase.

I do agree as long as one is happy, the rest matters not. However, you'd be an idiot to pay full sticker price in a buyer's market. To each is their own...

A few people have already mentioned they bought these for $700ish through other places not named FC. That's $600, or less, after 10% fees and cost of shipping to the site.
I was only saying that because you said nt value is fc plus 100. I haven't seen anyone say they are worth 1100. Maybe I misunderstood.

:lol:

Fed Ex Driver just tried to lie n say He couldn't attempt to Deliver my packages 

Driver said he tried at 8:30AM 

BUT HE DIDN'T LEAVE A DOOR TAG

Busted!!!
How're you even talking to the drivers? I wanna hit mine up and meet with him on the road

How're you even talking to the drivers? I wanna hit mine up and meet with him on the road
Call Fed Ex

talk to a Rep

after they finish talking, tell them "Nah, Let me speak to a Sup Mgr"

then when he gets on the phone tell him to call the main Hub in your area for the driver to redeliver within the Hour

He will send a typed message alert to the hub who then contacts the driver By phone to delivery truck for re attempt 

Wait till you get them in hand..

you'll be happy at first, but that goes away and then you'll wonder why the hell did you spend that much on this shoe 
laugh.gif

enjoy tho man 
smokin.gif

That's why it's Team Retail over here. If you strike out, then it just wasn't meant to be.

But if you got it like that and $700-$1,000 is nothing to you (like some NTers in here) then it's Team No Regrats. 

Look, I'm not going to go back and forth about this with. Deals can be found, and had, for those who are patient and do their research. I got my GGs, shipped, 1k, when people on this site had them listed for $1500+ and wouldn't budge on $1250. Facts!

Of course there are going to be deals and steals. That applies to anything. That doesn't mean market price is evaluated at those values though, which others implied would be the case of these yeezy 350 V2's at $500.

You copped GG's for 1k? Nice. I paid $350.

That's why it's Team Retail over here. If you strike out, then it just wasn't meant to be.

But if you got it like that and $700-$1,000 is nothing to you (like some NTers in here) then it's Team No Regrats. 
$730 is by no means nothing to me but I told myself that Its not that bad since I hit on the 750's and was able to flip those for a decent amount.  Said I never bought on the resell market but doesn't mean I've never sold on the resell market 
nerd.gif
 lol.

$730 is by no means nothing to me but I told myself that Its not that bad since I hit on the 750's and was able to flip those for a decent amount.  Said I never bought on the resell market but doesn't mean I've never sold on the resell market :nerd:  lol.
Hilarious how us sneaker addicts try and justfy paying certain prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom