ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do they mean by 15 shades ... hmmm i wonder how theyll play out.. but i doubt theyll release 15 yeezies on the 15th

Does anyone know the rules against multiple pairs? If I use different payment methods but the same address I should be fine right?

If grey gums plummeted after release, what makes you think a worse color way ( my opinion) will retain its value

If you pre ordered that $1400, think that's a mistake on you're part because you will easily after release find them for at least 200 cheaper

If grey gums plummeted after release, what makes you think a worse color way ( my opinion) will retain its value

If you pre ordered that $1400, think that's a mistake on you're part because you will easily after release find them for at least 200 cheaper

Easily? Naw, $1400 sounds about right post release. Only now are we gettig GG's for around $1200.

Fit looks fine, you just looked photoshopped in your own crib.
laugh.gif

This was a few days ago.
i feel like every picture you take with yeezys, you have these black pants on

Easily? Naw, $1400 sounds about right post release. Only now are we gettig GG's for around $1200.

They been at that price :lol:

But NTer called me out yesterday and said $1250 was ape price :lol:

i feel like every picture you take with yeezys, you have these black pants on

I have 2 Zara black pants that I rotate that look similar but you right, I actually ordered more denim from different places and they arriving today. :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom