ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man i'm helping everybody that comes in my pm's, I feel like good karma has to deliver the confirmed app jig to me eventually 
laugh.gif
this man has the right idea 
laugh.gif

Didn't even know there was a confirmed "jig" I thought you just had to mash the screen frantically once it got to like 10 seconds or so. Anyways my PMs are open to anybody who wants to help a brother out.

Steps:

Turn on your Galaxy Note 7

Kill all other apps

Charge battery to 127%

Open the app and tap as fast as possible

Ive said it many times...its luck - I honestly think the winners are pre-selected. Everytime I have won, I got the winning screen within 2-3 secs. Everytime I lost, it kept searching for a size.

750 GG

NMD Red Apple

And some other NMD's here and there

Lost on baby yeezys, all PW NMD's, etc.

So its a hit or miss but most likely winners are pre-selected at random.

Yall got all this confirmed luck and i'm over here 0 for a million. And don't even get me started on snkrs 
mean.gif

All of y'all is hilarious! The salt levels are much higher this release than the previous two. Everyone needs to just relax, we all gonna get Yeezys some day. It may not be the ones you want (cleats, infants) but you gonna eat!

With that being said, if anyone wants to add me to a group:
200w.gif

Last edited:
All of y'all is hilarious! The salt levels are much higher this release than the previous two. Everyone needs to just relax, we all gonna get Yeezys some day. It may not be the ones you want (cleats, infants) but you gonna eat!

With that being said, if anyone wants to add me to a group:
200w_s.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom