ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
NT Fam - 2 Quick questions

1) For those of you who have hit on Confirmed (bc I never have :-/):

What day do u usually have to pick up your Yeezys? Saturday or Sunday?

2) Is there any way to change your name on Confirmed to someone you know in the zone if you're not going ot be in town? So that technically you're not transferring your W but instead, changing ur name on the app?  **Don't know why i'm counting these L chickens before they hatch **

I see the future , you are going to get a L. 
The DT method wont fail me 
laugh.gif

2) Is there any way to change your name on Confirmed to someone you know in the zone if you're not going ot be in town? So that technically you're not transferring your W but instead, changing ur name on the app?  **Don't know why i'm counting these L chickens before they hatch **
It tells you the pickup date before you even win bro , 10/15/2016  Saturday 

Guys what app you use to spoof your GPS location? I should have done this earlier but I want to fool the app in thinking I'm in NJ

You'd have to make an account for that person with their name to start - thad be the easiest.

I already knew all my friends emails so I made them logins with adidas and made a generic password, I set up the size and everyrthing on my phone and then sent them the login info so all they had to do was download the app and get lucky.

But none of this matters, too late now bro haha

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom