ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

How would you stop it?  Some people have family members around the world that let them use their address and credit cards/paypal.  Adidas would never know that person wasn't actually from the region they ordered from.
Well, that's a different situation. If your'e using a legit European/UK credit card and address, that's perfectly fine (even if the shoe is for a person outside the country). I was mostly referring to proxies and freight forwarders. I've done it once myself and still feel the same. 

How do you guys get past the "WE ARE SORRY! THERE WAS AN ERROR ADDING YOUR SELECTED SIZE TO THE CART. WE HAVE DONE A RE-CHECK OF THE AVAILABILITY, PLEASE TRY AGAIN." message? Can't add a pair to cart for like 15 mins now.,

anyone here use a euro address from us and cop before ? seems sketchy .. but from the looks of it seems like there are a ton of sizes left over there

How do you guys get past the "WE ARE SORRY! THERE WAS AN ERROR ADDING YOUR SELECTED SIZE TO THE CART. WE HAVE DONE A RE-CHECK OF THE AVAILABILITY, PLEASE TRY AGAIN." message? Can't add a pair to cart for like 15 mins now.,
same 

Never got past the splash screen on a single pair of Yeezys ever. Today is looking no different SMH.
100x100px-LS-9e2cc1a8_900x900px-LL-71f2b165_lol.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom