ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kept getting a 0, suddenly one time it was a 1 and I got me one. Whew.
ohwell.gif
I keep on getting 0 how sway how do I get the one I tried iconito mode and everything 

I will admit I was praying during the v2 release too but I did get both my pairs without any problems. So you should be good. I have the same thing, although my orders have 2 different sizes.
haha. me too, 7.5 & 8.5. i'm not super worried; hopefully it'll just slip under the radar lolol

I see that Adidas now has a "cancel items" button on your order history page. That must be pretty new but I won't cancel my second pair since I'm more afraid that my other order also will get cancelled if I do haha.

Might as well get my sleep pattern right, that drop was 9:00 a.m EU time huh, no reason for 3 stripes U.S to not be consistent

I see that Adidas now has a "cancel items" button on your order history page. That must be pretty new but I won't cancel my second pair since I'm more afraid that my other order also will get cancelled if I do haha.
swing your second pair to me pal. i'll take therm right off your hand

Im assuming none of you that scored on these are from the us

Last edited:
people getting two pairs . are you using same computer, same form of payment and same shipping address? seems ballsy. youd think as much as ADC beat their chests about stopping this and that. You'd think they'd atleast stop multiple pairs being ordered from same IP and CC
I got 2 pairs of v2 using same comp, same acc, same address, same payment, etc I just did 2 seperate orders. 

Might as well get my sleep pattern right, that drop was 9:00 a.m EU time huh, no reason for 3 stripes U.S to not be consistent

euro is usually earlier than this time and hasn't been consistent in terms of same time as US.

someone correct me if i'm wrong

You don't get Access Denied if you have a VPN.

However even with a great VPN nothing but 0 adds. 

Was using the correct info the minute he tweeted. 

But still good practice. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom