ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

yeezymafia-"these glow", "all footsites gonna have em"
Bro don't tell Yeezy Mafia they're wrong, their sheep followers will eat you alive 
laugh.gif

planned on trying these but i chose to go spend time with my fam at a pumpkin patch. well worth it. won stuff animals at the carnival games so no L's for me today lol

Anybody who used script for V2 remember what the total stock was early in the day.

People are saying these are tanking like V2. But these were tough to grab. May have been more fair across different platforms(confirmed, footsite apps, script, kith, and actual raffle). But it just doesn't feel like I'm seeing too many. And ADC was like 4800.

Anybody who used script for V2 remember what the total stock was early in the day.

People are saying these are tanking like V2. But these were tough to grab. May have been more fair across different platforms(confirmed, footsite apps, script, kith, and actual raffle). But it just doesn't feel like I'm seeing too many. And ADC was like 4800.
ADC had 13k pairs of V2. so choc 750s had 1/3 of that and were released on less sites.

I think the resell market of 750s is just down in general. The majority of people who actually wear Yeezys prefer the 350s. I think people just got burnt out on paying that 750 resell. But these are rumored to be the last 750 V1 so I don't know if that will have any effect on pricing a little down the line. Doubt it though. Also, there isn't much different/unique about this pair. It's another Grayish/Brownish 750. So dudes who have previous pairs probably aren't as tight about missing these. 
Makes sense. Other people's thoughts on the Brown 750s compared to the rest of the Yeezy BOOST line?

Makes sense. Other people's thoughts on the Brown 750s compared to the rest of the Yeezy BOOST line?

choc 750s definitely at the bottom of the 750 list in terms of looks and resell value imo

750s are tough to pull off as is... the Brown makes it harder to wear lol

Last edited:
I'm happy I don't wear the 750's. Nice easy Saturday for me. Way too many pages to read but hopefully some of you guys ate!

Gonna be really interesting to try these on. Just too bad EU ADC usually takes forever to ship pairs. Let's see how this "deconstructed" new upper feels. I've seen people saying they are more comfortable than the older 750's (which, to be fair, weren't very comfy at all). Also gonna be interesting to really see the colors in person.

choc 750s definitely at the bottom of the 750 list in terms of looks and resell value imo

chocolates are definitely more rockable for fits than the gum greys imo.

I can't agree with this personally. OG's are pretty unattractive to me especially with the contrasting white laces. I'm sure plenty of people will disagree just because they were the first colorway.

Triple Black>Chocolates>GG>OG's IMO.

Last edited:
These 750's had about 4200 pairs on ADC.

A lot of ppl selling for the low will def regret them once the price spikes IMO. These were the 2nd more limited yeezy to release so far with adidas.

Anyway - picked up my FTL from 34th st earlier. Process was so much better than the Adidas stores. 1/2 registers specifically for the pick ups. Literally went in and out.

Guy behind me won a size 9 with a 3 min headstart. No idea how since some with 6 min head starts lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom