ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not into skinniest but I accidentally grabbed a pair while trying on some other pants at Zara and I couldn't get those bad boys pass my ankle (being serious). I don't know how the ***** you guys get them on (refer to Zara pic).

It baffles me when I see dudes whose thighs are the same size as their calfs.

View media item 2200903

Those are far too tight and skinnies almost always need stacks in order for them to not look so feminine imo

Not as bad as being McCartney'd
laugh.gif

never forget.

Not into skinniest but I accidentally grabbed a pair while trying on some other pants at Zara and I couldn't get those bad boys pass my ankle (being serious). I don't know how the ***** you guys get them on (refer to Zara pic).

It baffles me when I see dudes whose thighs are the same size as their calfs.

Some people just don't ever squat

man my V2s really cushioned this L for me.. 

would have loved to snag my 11 for some fall/winter rocking.

choc & TBs are the best 750s imo

when other people start getting their shipping confirmation from the UK and you're still waiting... cancellation incoming I can feel it

So i was just wondering.. what will adidas do with all the yeezys orders they cancel? what will they do with the shoes ?

more gums produced than Chocoʻs right?

if resale on the choco stays low, it has nothing to do with rarity of the product, it means the consumer is just refusing to pay premium prices anymore 8)

"Send them back!"

Duh! LOL
No i mean like, they have been ordered. But they will cancel the order because of multiple orders by same email adress or something. So if someone ordered 2 pairs, one get cancelled. Adidas will keep one pair. But they aint going to put this pair for sale again right ? so what will happen with this pair lol

No i mean like, they have been ordered. But they will cancel the order because of multiple orders by same email adress or something. So if someone ordered 2 pairs, one get cancelled. Adidas will keep one pair. But they aint going to put this pair for sale again right ? so what will happen with this pair lol
I'm sure its backdoor but i dont personally know tbh

more gums produced than Chocoʻs right?

if resale on the choco stays low, it has nothing to do with rarity of the product, it means the consumer is just refusing to pay premium prices anymore 8)
You know hypebeasts become fickle when stuff is not as exclusive as it once was and this is being reflected in prices not as bad, still bad, as before.

So you think it's possible to trade V2 for Chocs?
depends where you live

even here V2s are dropping from the original $1100-1200 to around $900-$1000, even seen one for $775.

Chocs were like $1400-1500 out of the gate, which was cheaper than grey/gum ($1800ish), and much cheaper than triple blacks ($2k+)

Now they're sitting at $1100ish

Last edited:
depends where you live

even here V2s are dropping from the original $1100-1200 to around $900-$1000, even seen one for $775.

Chocs were like $1400-1500 out of the gate, which was cheaper than grey/gum ($1800ish), and much cheaper than triple blacks ($2k+)

Now they're sitting at $1100ish
I don't know where you're seeing these prices. YTWW have choco priced at $800-1000 while GG are barely moving at $1000...

As for the V2, you can get them for $550-$650.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom