ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can you get scammed as a seller if youre doing a paypal invoice transaction?

For ex: You send them the real pair but they file a claim to paypal saying its fake. Then the buyer would ship you back a fake pair while they keep the real pair.

Can this happen?
Couldn't you dispute this, by having a photo of the PO# on the legit pair?

If they send you a fake pair back, what are the chances that the tag has the exact same PO# as the pair you sent?

Not saying it is foolproof, but it might be a way to let PayPal know that the buyer is committing fraud. 
Paypal likely would say that you took a picture of a real pair then shipped a fake.  They side with the buyer in the grand majority of cases.

adidas used to be good on filling orders, now they cancel orders due to "unavailable quantity" knowing damn well they're sitting on a lot more pairs in the warehouse
So far US is 4/4 TD/GG/CC/ITD and UK is 1/1 OT. 

Most of them have gotten shipped like 3-4 days after the release. Which is annoying all you hear are people saying "Just shipped" and others saying "Mine got canceled" during those first few days. The 1st TD drop was literally a whole week before I heard anything. And I was to nervous to call and get my order canceled lol. 

Those are the most painful few days. 

I don't know how people deal with it.

I know its just shoes but my stomach literally hurts because I'm so impatient about the whole thing. 

Last edited:

So far US is 4/4 TD/GG/CC/ITD and UK is 1/1 OT. 

Most of them have gotten shipped like 3-4 days after the release. Which is annoying all you hear are people saying "Just shipped" and others saying "Mine got canceled" during those first few days. The 1st TD drop was literally a whole week before I heard anything. And I was to nervous to call and get my order canceled lol. 

Those are the most painful few days. 

I don't know how people deal with it.

I know its just shoes but my stomach literally hurts because I'm so impatient about the whole thing. 
ive had 6 cancelled orders from adc, this includes yeezys, pharrells, nmds, and ultra boosts. they were all "unable to fulfill inventory", all without bot orders. this also includes order status "In Progress- Waiting to be Packed"
My SNS order (won raffle) is going to arrive tomorrow. Crazy fast from overseas.
SNS always ships super fast. 

Last edited:

When I copped GGs my order got rerouted and cancelled mid delivery. 
I didn't know they could do this. I know they can reroute but what's the point? Maybe they made a mistake or caught on to something you might have done? 

nah they werent doubles. they cancelled my gr triple white ubs and monochrome nmds and xr1s. yeezys and pharrells i can understand because the demand is so high that theres a good chance they oversold. but the gr stuff they cancelled only made me laugh. thats why i dont trust adc orders unless they ship. complaining to cs wont do much. theyll only apologize and pretty much just tell you "sh-it happens". any code they give are pretty useless to me because of the exclusions. at least ndc codes are good on any product. 

750's should always be at the 5-600 range and 350's at the 3-400
The thirst for Yeezy 2s and the way they handled the OG 750 release is why resale is as high as it is on Adidas Yeezys.

OG 750s were for sale for $700 the week of release and nobody wanted them.  Once people found out there wouldn't be a wider release is when prices started going up.

2/2 pairs from ADC Sweden/EU shipped. Same name and adress, 2 different payment methods though. It's liiit!

Paid $910 for a pair off goat, can't see them dropping below 9 for a legit pair
can probably find you 5 pairs of size 9 under $910 on legit sites. but since you already copped, dont look back and be happy you got them and your headache is over. 

Last edited:
Honestly I rather spend the extra cash on legit sites such as goat/FC/sole supremacy . Seen to many heads get caught .

nah they werent doubles. they cancelled my gr triple white ubs and monochrome nmds and xr1s. yeezys and pharrells i can understand because the demand is so high that theres a good chance they oversold. but the gr stuff they cancelled only made me laugh. thats why i dont trust adc orders unless they ship. complaining to cs wont do much. theyll only apologize and pretty much just tell you "sh-it happens". any code they give are pretty useless to me because of the exclusions. at least ndc codes are good on any product. 
Damn. They pretty much always cover their ***** with the "not confirmed bs". The code I got worked on everything. Just kept getting louder and more angry until they folded. Only time I got canceled was on the Triple White ultra-boost that literally got restocked 1.5 weeks later.

ive had 6 cancelled orders from adc, this includes yeezys, pharrells, nmds, and ultra boosts. they were all "unable to fulfill inventory", all without bot orders. this also includes order status "In Progress- Waiting to be Packed"

SNS always ships super fast. 
Don't talk like that! :nerd: :\ I finally broke down and instead of waiting for the email i went to ADC and checked my order status... waiting to be packed.. Pray for me lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom