ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Repped, but way to restock the one model no one wants.
laugh.gif

or already have!

YS feed the world these cleats

my yeezy from adc eu were supposed to be delivered ytd... then it changed to today.. now it went back to on the way.... i smell bad **** incoming

my yeezy from adc eu were supposed to be delivered ytd... then it changed to today.. now it went back to on the way.... i smell bad **** incoming

You should be good. My ADC US pair was supposed to deliver Tuesday, then changed to Wednesday, and delivered on said rescheduled date. So they may have just underestimated the delivery date. Stay positive fam. :smokin

Im guessing if i make multpile accounts of Adidas confirmed (same name but diff email and phone#) then they would cancel all of my reservation or nah? Or would they only let me pick up one pair?

Last edited:
My pair comes in today!!! Fortunately and unfortunately UPS delivers to my neighborhood late night. 8pm late. Which sucks cus I have too wait ALL day, but at least I'm home to receive the shipment

Can't wait!

Can any women chime in who copped the 750? What's the size conversion like? When I usually buy for my fiancee a 7 in mens fits her 8.5, but those are Nike.

Can any women chime in who copped the 750? What's the size conversion like? When I usually buy for my fiancee a 7 in mens fits her 8.5, but those are Nike.
Not a woman but I buy for mine and adidas is 1 full size difference instead of 1.5 for Nike- so all things equal you would get her a 7.5

Same here, I'm a men's 7 but in women's I wear a 8.5.  I've heard with the 750's a 7 or 6.5 should be good.  I will be getting mines tomorrow or Saturday.  I can let you know for sure re. sizing.  

Not a woman but I buy for mine and adidas is 1 full size difference instead of 1.5 for Nike- so all things equal you would get her a 7.5
This is good to know.  I'm hoping my 7 fits because like you said with Jays I go down 1.5

I also read a 6.5 may work. It sucks when you don't have the opportunity to easily get a pair to find out your true size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom