ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thin air
laugh.gif

V2 will go for 400-500. When the dust clears and people get desperate.  (V2 current count is 7-8 scheduled / speculated  colorways in the first year alone )

But the V1's will go up and up.  (Only 4 releases over 1.5-2 years)

People like what they can't have anymore.

They're Drawn to exclusivity + general hype. 

So the V1 and Season 1/2 joints will be the most sought after. 

No more big time resale on Yeezys is great though, force these resellers to finally let the general population eat. 

Not saying these will sit on shelves by any means (Well maybe the neon volt green ones) but I feel like the L season is coming to a close for most people. 

Last edited:
Will try for them black and whites. They'll probably end up as my everyday shoe. I walk to class everyday and started using my belugas as my go to if I have to run to class. Need a more simple colorway I can wear everyday. Comfort of the V2s are there

Just jumped on copping a pair of 750 Chocs in my size with the intensity of a fat person claiming the last motorized cart at a Walmart.  Clicked with the quickness.  
nthat.gif

WAY cheaper than I expected these to ever get down to.  Simply crazy given how limited they are and the fact they are the last V1 750.  Hey, I'll take it.  
happy.gif

As completely maddening as the Choc 750 ADC release was (I was one of the unfortunate guys who didn't know to click popup blocker off during the endless payment processing loop), it may ultimately be my favorite one so far because of the sheer number of people selling off their other 750s for cheap to have the fund to buy the chocs.  I absolutely love the "ooh, look a shiny new thing" crowd because it frees up a lot of the nice older shoes I wouldn't be able to cop otherwise. 

On a side note, love this pic on Instagram:

Just jumped on copping a pair of 750 Chocs in my size with the intensity of a fat person claiming the last motorized cart at a Walmart.  Clicked with the quickness.  :nthat:

WAY cheaper than I expected these to ever get down to.  Simply crazy given how limited they are and the fact they are the last V1 750.  Hey, I'll take it.  :D

As completely maddening as the Choc 750 ADC release was (I was one of the unfortunate guys who didn't know to click popup blocker off during the endless payment processing loop), it may ultimately be my favorite one so far because of the sheer number of people selling off their other 750s for cheap to have the fund to buy the chocs.  I absolutely love the "ooh, look a shiny new thing" crowd because it frees up a lot of the nice older shoes I wouldn't be able to cop otherwise. 

On a side note, love this pic on Instagram:

View media item 2204974

How much did you cop for if you don't mind me asking.

Seen enough pics, GG >

Cant get enough of the bag (@privatelabelnyc) though. Actually using it for various purposes but especially for my shoots do I find it convenient. Plus shoe bags so it wont stink up the rest of your clothes. :lol:

Placed my order. Can't wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom