ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chocs dropped 12 days ago.  People tossing their pairs overboard out of fear of never being able to sell them or the Yeezy bottoming out in value is how resell got this low in the first place.  The rebound on these will be fun, and already looking forward to the "Anyone see the resell on Chocs these days?  Sold mine for $600 smh 
mean.gif
" posts. 

Are these going to be worth the same as the OG, TB, and GG in the end?  Probably not.  -But that's to be expected when you have the 4th colorway in a series, like the Oxford Tans. 

THEY LOOKED GREAT TO ME.. IF YOU EVER HAD A PAIR OF BRIAN ANDERSONS THEN YOU PROBABLY AGREE.. PATIENTLY WAITING FOR CHOC PRICES TO DROP LOL. I MIGHTVE BIT IF I KNEW MY SIZE FOR SURE.. SAW A FEW REVIEWS SAYING THEYRE ROOMIER THAN GG'S SO IM JUST NOT TOO SURE IF I SHOULD GO HALF SIZE DOWN OR NOT.

I LIKE ROOM IN TOE BUT I DEF DONT NEED THEM SUPER BIG BC ADIDAS WENT WITH A DECONSTRUCTION.

ITS LIKE EVERY 750 WAS MADE DIFFERENTLY
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Something tells me in a couple of years, people will be incredibly enamored with the brown colorway. For some reason, affection for brown colorway sneakers takes time to marinate. Reminds me of the Olive IX's, which were seen as hideos but as time went on people realized the beauty of the colorway. Though these do not have a speckle of color, the contrasting brightness of the sole just makes for an incredibly aesthetic shoe.

Gonna grab a pair on StockX now since folks have seemed to vouched for them. I havent bought a pair of sneakers in a decade but the minute I saw a picture of these months ago, I had to have them.

Something tells me in a couple of years, people will be incredibly enamored with the brown colorway. For some reason, affection for brown colorway sneakers takes time to marinate. Reminds me of the Olive IX's, which were seen as hideos but as time went on people realized the beauty of the colorway. Though these do not have a speckle of color, the contrasting brightness of the sole just makes for an incredibly aesthetic shoe.

Gonna grab a pair on StockX now since folks have seemed to vouched for them. I havent bought a pair of sneakers in a decade but the minute I saw a picture of these months ago, I had to have them.
​It's neutral, I don't see how this could be an unattractive colorway. Not the best perhaps but an ugly color? I'm not getting it.

I don't usually pay resale for sneakers unless it's a sneaker that caught my attention way before the release. I missed out on the Triple Blacks and GGs. 

Brown 750s, however, I didn't hesitate to form a plan to get them after they sold out. They are really nice in hand!

THEY LOOKED GREAT TO ME.. IF YOU EVER HAD A PAIR OF BRIAN ANDERSONS THEN YOU PROBABLY AGREE.. PATIENTLY WAITING FOR CHOC PRICES TO DROP LOL. I MIGHTVE BIT IF I KNEW MY SIZE FOR SURE.. SAW A FEW REVIEWS SAYING THEYRE ROOMIER THAN GG'S SO IM JUST NOT TOO SURE IF I SHOULD GO HALF SIZE DOWN OR NOT.

I LIKE ROOM IN TOE BUT I DEF DONT NEED THEM SUPER BIG BC ADIDAS WENT WITH A DECONSTRUCTION.

ITS LIKE EVERY 750 WAS MADE DIFFERENTLY :lol:  

They're definitely a little roomier than the GGs. I kind of wish I went half size down compared to my TTS GGs. I went with TTS on the chocolates as well. They fit perfect in the width, but definitely a little more room in the length/toe box area compared to the GGs. My TBs (size 9) fits very similar in length to these chocolates (size 9.5).

ITS LIKE EVERY 750 WAS MADE DIFFERENTLY :lol:  

Here's my breakdown, hopefully it helps a bit.
Nmd yellow glitch=9
UB=9.5
Pirate B's=9.5
Belugas=9.5
GG's=8.5
CG's=8.5

Yesterday I swung by sole supremacy to size swap my sz12.5 chocos for a size 9. Before heading out tho I tried on my GG's just to make sure sz9 was the way to go. After putting them on i realized there was still too much room for my liking and decided to ask for an 8.5 choco instead. Tried them on and boom! Perfect fit.

Brought my GG's in as well and after trying on the 8.5 i figured I would swap my sz9 GG's for an 8.5. They both fit similar. I like the fit much better.

GreyGum/ChocGum are possibly the best 2 colorways possible due to their neutrality.. Triple black has nothing distinguishing about it because the details blend in due to there not being any sort of contrast. OG is unflattering in terms of compatible color pallettes.

The only colorway which would force the market price to stay high would be a BlackGum, which I expect will probably be one of the first 750v2 releases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom