ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kanye has worn so many different fits.

To Swerve's point, Ye didn't start the look. It shouldn't be the go to fit for Yeezy's.

Or is this the curse of the NTdenim :lol:

Kanye basically took the standard 80's rock band fits i.e. torn jeans, flannel tied around your waste, leather biker and paired them with sneakers. He didn't wear anything ground breaking or original.

Kanye basically took the standard 80's rock band fits i.e. torn jeans, flannel tied around your waste, leather biker and paired them with sneakers. He didn't wear anything ground breaking or original.
And other people were doing it well before he was

Basically nowadays I really think any look w/ pants draping over the shoes looks really bad. This includes the new zipper cuffed pants.

Get those leg openings tailored y'all!

Last edited:
The most reasonable statement yet.

I actually like the way you dress swerve. I'm 6'4" and bulky and a lot of it just doesn't go with my body type.Shoes are shoes, they can be dressed up or down anyway you want. I've been criticized many times on r/streerwear because even though i encorporate some aspects of street wear into my fits I'm too plain, or don't wear enough tech wear :lol: I'm okay with that. I haven't worn my 750s yet I'll wear them similarly to how I wear my Y-3s even if streetwear junkies say they have no "cohesion" :lol:
View media item 2217129View media item 2217133

http://boostvibes.com/

What's up with this site??  anyone know?

I always see Wex n them Tagging BoostVibes but is this part of adidas or nah nah
I think that is run by the instagram user @oldmanalan  isn't it?  Looks like he is a user here on NT, or someone has the same name?

He's the one that did the collab with Rope Lace Supply, for the cream / coral UB laces. 

Last edited:
I actually like the way you dress swerve. I'm 6'4" and bulky and a lot of it just doesn't go with my body type.Shoes are shoes, they can be dressed up or down anyway you want. I've been criticized many times on r/streerwear because even though i encorporate some aspects of street wear into my fits I'm too plain, or don't wear enough tech wear :lol: I'm okay with that. I haven't worn my 750s yet I'll wear them similarly to how I wear my Y-3s even if streetwear junkies say they have no "cohesion" :lol:
View media item 2217129View media item 2217133

Thanks homie. See thats clean though. You coudve thrown on any pair of 350's and it woudve went from menswear to streetwear. That type of outfit can accomdate both looks.

And everything fits and is coordinated.

Man I just throw shoes on with pants and a tee and call it a day fk what anybody thinks lmao...

What matters to me is at work or a date with my wife... Gotta be presentable there lol

Last edited:
So in order to wear yeezy's you MUST wear skinny jeans?
Distressed Skinnies 
nthat.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom