ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

56 yeezy for me , 5 from shiekh , 0 from Adidas , 3 from YS , 9 confirmed , 39 backdoored IRL , selling them for $550 each for fast cashout , $300 x 56 = $16,800 profit
reported 
tongue.gif

After attending SneakerCon in NYC a few weeks back, I'm convinced only bot users have cooked on every single Yeezy release. It really has ruined the culture. I'm talking about 10 year old kids with 30 pairs of 350 v2's at a table, sitting and counting their money.

I'm not salty; I understand supply and demand. It's just a bit frustrating when you know these kids have parents shelling out a couple hundred dollars for bots so their kids can make some money, while we all sit back and try the legitimate way.

May just have to hit the resale market for once.

EVEN WITH THAT BEING SAID, IM TO THAT STAGE IN MY LIFE WHERE ITS 100% RETAIL OR BUST. I [COLOR=#red][/COLOR]WILL NOT PUT MONEY IN SOME JOE BLOW'S POCKET

No yeezy's here. Oh well, I'll be sticking to my 1 pair of 750's and ultra boosts going forward, such a waste of time

After attending SneakerCon in NYC a few weeks back, I'm convinced only bot users have cooked on every single Yeezy release. It really has ruined the culture. I'm talking about 10 year old kids with 30 pairs of 350 v2's at a table, sitting and counting their money.

I'm not salty; I understand supply and demand. It's just a bit frustrating when you know these kids have parents shelling out a couple hundred dollars for bots so their kids can make some money, while we all sit back and try the legitimate way.

May just have to hit the resale market for once.
Times have changed my friend. Sneaker culture isn't what it used to be, sad to say. People saw the opportunity in making some money then you can't hate them for it. 

Maybe someone else can answer that because from what I know the knit on the V2 is tighter. It could stretch out but it hasn't for me yet.
Yeah I heard that the mesh is thicker with the force field like shield in the toe box area. The V1's I have I got .5 down from TTS and they stretched out a bit so just curious.....

We ate well today.

Didn't do it to resell. 

Just because the game is wrong, I'm currently in process of writing app to let EVERYONE eat. Until then, I am writing instructions on how to use a few of the bots floating around. Boys be holding on to site keys well before release and EATN. We know what you did. I will fix that.

I am the Trump of sneaker releases. Make Sneaker release great again. MSRGA

We ate well today.

Didn't do it to resell. 

Just because the game is wrong, I'm currently in process of writing app to let EVERYONE eat. Until then, I am writing instructions on how to use a few of the bots floating around. Boys be holding on to site keys well before release and EATN. We know what you did. I will fix that.

Pretty sure SM is the Trump of sneaker releases.

We ate well today.

Didn't do it to resell. 

LOL....you get my vote!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom