ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We ate well today.

Didn't do it to resell. 

Just because the game is wrong, I'm currently in process of writing app to let EVERYONE eat. Until then, I am writing instructions on how to use a few of the bots floating around. Boys be holding on to site keys well before release and EATN. We know what you did. I will fix that.

I am the Trump of sneaker releases. Make Sneaker release great again. MSRGA

BE SURE TO HIT MY PM.

We ate well today.

Didn't do it to resell. 

Just because the game is wrong, I'm currently in process of writing app to let EVERYONE eat. Until then, I am writing instructions on how to use a few of the bots floating around. Boys be holding on to site keys well before release and EATN. We know what you did. I will fix that.

smokin.gif

We ate well today.

Didn't do it to resell. 

how to find site keys and clientids before the release :nerd:

seems like everyone has tons of pears. anyone trying to let a set go hit the dm. nine point five

The worst part is that I'm contemplating whether or not to pay resale or wait a week or two for the price to drop (wishful thinking). 

We ate well today.

Didn't do it to resell. 

This you @Caravaggio  ?

Odd that Im not upset that I only copped one. Usually if its a "set" that adds to my "need" to have. Been blessed on every 350 at retail so far. Didn't do the work I normally do to secure pairs either though, once I got a raffle call I was like meh...don't need em all. I must be growing old  huh @rayray3thousand  Not that I would turn down the other 2pairs at retail, just not stressing it..which is weird to me haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom