ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took a photo.

yeezy-1.png

Dope pic man. :smokin

They look better in this pic than in real life. :lol:

Last edited:

Can anyone who has them in hand comment on sizing? I have heard TTS and .5 up. I am a 9 in nmds, ordered a 9 in these, so not sure what to think.
You can go with either. 

I went .5 up but I def could have gotten away with TTS, the knit really wraps around your foot kinda like an UB. So I would assume had I gone TTS it would have taken a few wears to get it to fit right. Going .5 was still tight around my foot. 

For reference based on my sizes...

UB= 11

350 V1= 10.5 

350 V2= 11 

750= 10.5 

Anything Adidas= 10.5 

You can go with either. 

I went .5 up but I def could have gotten away with TTS, the knit really wraps around your foot kinda like an UB. So I would assume had I gone TTS it would have taken a few wears to get it to fit right. Going .5 was still tight around my foot. 

For reference based on my sizes...

UB= 11
350 V1= 10.5 
350 V2= 11 
750= 10.5 
Anything Adidas= 10.5 

Do you have belugas? Do the black ones fit the same or a bit tighter?

Size wise to me they feel the same as the Belugas before they stretched out, these should as well. Maybe even a little wider on the sides.

Last edited:
I'm sure this has been asked a million times. I'm about to cop the brown/gum 750, but not sure how they fit.  Anyone?  TTS, I wear a 10 in Ultra Boost and 10.5 in the mesh NMD.

I'm sure this has been asked a million times. I'm about to cop the brown/gum 750, but not sure how they fit.  Anyone?  TTS, I wear a 10 in Ultra Boost and 10.5 in the mesh NMD.
TTS if wide to average but with average foot you can typically size .5 down.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom