ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It says on FedEx site if value exceeds $60 CAD, there will be charges! I tracked it and said i was responsible for the duty charges! Im not tripping but i do wanna save $40 lol:0

Not much you can do about it...So why worry?

Also, the US policy is no duties under $800 anymore.

Last edited:

Fake, back tab too wide. Send to me for proper disposal...... :smile:
Enjoy! 
smokin.gif

laugh.gif

Last edited:
PB is goat but damn that comfort had me drunk for a second came back to reality and was like

You better sell them GR Jordan's fool. If you strike out

When are you going to wear them aqua 8's.... or thunder 4's

Last edited:
I wounder tho and I asked earlier how many people won Via a shared code

Through the apps. As oppose to those who either never shared and or physically checked in? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Through the apps. As oppose to those who either never shared and or physically checked in? [emoji]129300[/emoji]
Good Question.

Also wondering were all winners 6m head start or did anyone prove this method wrong?

I would be pissed if i shared a code with someone a state away and they won and i didn't.

Most people's codes I know for a fact came from Lenox both champs and FTL

Why cause they beacons suck, and or don't work

Also they just yelled it you. Damn near public knowledge

There is that...

Last edited:
Any word on the Oreo V2s now? I feel like Yeezy Mafia ****** it up by continuously trying to leak their bs info. Adidas switched it up just to spite them. Some dude in the confirmed line said they are F&F only now but I've seen pairs for sale which usually means it's close to release date.

Any word on the Oreo V2s now? I feel like Yeezy Mafia ****** it up by continuously trying to leak their bs info. Adidas switched it up just to spite them. Some dude in the confirmed line said they are F&F only now but I've seen pairs for sale which usually means it's close to release date.

Highly doubt F&F - plus they just said they're "COMING SOON" on twitter so who really knows at this point. F&F just doesn't make sense with how many pairs of the black/white were supposably produced.

And now the word is that B/W is going to be a surprised weekday release as well? Rumors are getting out of hand with this sku.. best thing is to just wait and keep up on NT LOL!

:lol:

Was anyone @ the Woodfield Champ's when they denied everyone waiting around for the unclaimed pairs? Some straight shadiness went down.. sigh, Yeezy's bring out the worst in people.

Interestingly I hit 2 of 3 at the store that I got my code from

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom