ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just browsing on my IG feed and come across StockX advertisement. Seemed a bit strange

Hopefully I'll actually be able to cop the black/white pair since I struck out on the black/red pair.  If not, oh well.

GOAT > Stock X

Adidas is actually doing this right though. Try to mass produce a generic color. I will try to cop the Black/White. Resale won't hit $500. The other colored stripe V2s are hovering around $550. If there are triple the quantities of them and in a general colorway...i'm guessing resale will be around $350

Can someone confirm that some new V2s have 2 extra dots on the boost (total of 4)?

See pic:

1st pic with 2 dots on the sides

2nd pic with 4 dots on the sides

Can someone confirm that some new V2s have 2 extra dots on the boost (total of 4)?

See pic:

1st pic with 2 dots on the sides

2nd pic with 4 dots on the sides
This new batch they all look different. This is going to make legit checking very hard.

Yea the QC on the new V2s are pretty bad, stripes have different ending, the back strip fade looks different on some pairs, and some boost has 7 dots and some have 9.

thank god they're going back to weekend release day

that midweek release was brutal for me. Cheers to having weekends off :lol:

thank god they're going back to weekend release day

that midweek release was brutal for me. Cheers to having weekends off :lol:

Lol couldn't agree more. Working nightshift and that mid week release destroyed my sleeping schedule for like 2-3 days. Never been that tired at work like those days during the release.

Yea the QC on the new V2s are pretty bad, stripes have different ending, the back strip fade looks different on some pairs, and some boost has 7 dots and some have 9.
very true i have two and the green back stripe is not identical to the red 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom