ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

need to catch a yeezy break! anyone in the LA area that can help me cook for retail or close to. i can help get you and guests get in to disneyland and california adventure for free
you could make enough off tourists getting them in to buy some lol

you could make enough off tourists getting them in to buy some lol
its a risk im not willing to take to jeopardize my job. but helping someone out cause they helped me out wont 
wink.gif

What a **** show this last V2 release has been. My one and only pair at retail is very likely to be cancelled very soon. If your order has not been shipped yet, it's because ADC oversold online and remaining orders have been backordwred. Someone on Twitter had their order cancelled because Adidas told him that they could not locate a pair for him.

This is his picture:

View media item 2247645
This also happens to be the size and color I was expecting too :smh:

Was trying on my black v2s out today at home and noticed that the heel sticks out a little bit more than my belugas. Throws off the shape a little bit to me. Anyone else notice this? Kinda bothers me 
laugh.gif

Anyone think the names are too simple for the new V2's?
We went from:
Turtle Dove
Pirate Black
Moonrock
Oxford Tan
To:
Beluga
Copper
Green
Red

What a **** show this last V2 release has been. My one and only pair at retail is very likely to be cancelled very soon. If your order has not been shipped yet, it's because ADC oversold online and remaining orders have been backordwred. Someone on Twitter had their order cancelled because Adidas told him that they could not locate a pair for him.

This is his picture:

View media item 2247645
This also happens to be the size and color I was expecting too :smh:

Wonder if the overselling is a byproduct of the script .... pairs going out faster than the POS can update/track inventory.

How many days has it been since you've gotten the order confirmation email? 

How many days has it been since you've gotten the order confirmation email? 

8 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom