ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was saying i would Venmo someone for providing me a working code so I don't need to drive 2 hours and waste gas money. Jesus.

For those who use an IPAD. Do you have to be connected to wifi to pick up a pair (if you hit on the app)?
When I've won on iPad, I normally download the footsite app that I won on, onto my phone, then log in onto the app from my phone, so I have internet access when it's time to pick up at the store.

Thursday raffles are the only shot I have at entering local raffles. I work until 6:30 Wednesday but off for the rest of the week. Plus all these stores doing raffles are a minimum of 30 min away without traffic

Thursday raffles are the only shot I have at entering local raffles. I work until 6:30 Wednesday but off for the rest of the week. Plus all these stores doing raffles are a minimum of 30 min away without traffic
Sucks man... Hope you hit.

I remember I got off work at 5 pm and hit raffles all over LA non stop got home around 1am cuz we ate after.

But still took L's smfh

Finishline already with the BS at Fox hills.

"Corporate hasn't given us the OK to tell you if we're raffling them or not"

Lmao some dude on FB YTWW group does preorders and actually told he is getting them from his local Champs with receipt and all.

Just got the SNS email. If you were part of the 20,000 some people who had a purchased cancelled, you'll have to verify today, friday, and sunday that you want to participate in this release. They will then be releasing the shoes on Monday. 

got my SNS email. not releasing til monday for them
same. love the way they're doing this. hopefully a lot of MF's don't check their emails on all 3 days
roll.gif

same. love the way they're doing this. hopefully a lot of MF's don't check their emails on all 3 days
roll.gif
Yep, funny because I scored all three pairs on the glitch and got all three pairs cancelled, lmao.  I hope I can cook this time on SNS but for real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom