ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This exact comparison shot is posted a few pages back
laugh.gif
thread is moving fast, dont have time to read every page

Belugas > every V2 released thus far and this release.  I'm still attempting to cop but just stating my honest opinion. 

So the Shiekh in the Galleria not getting them? Something fishy going on since it posted on Twitter that they were?

They didn't get the Black Friday 3 either. I was there yesterday. Only had the velvet 11s code. I was told they aren't getting these at all.

Twitter link ? If they're getting them something is fishy indeed

I am unfortunatel that I don't live in a major city so it's ADC or bust for me. But I am tired of being 0/ every yeezy release. Normally I am team retail or bust, but tired of these L's stacking up. Whats the consensus on going with an ATC service? Which is my best bet and how reliable would they be if the script has been patched??

Ps. Thirst is real when considering moving to a major city just for sneakers.

Last edited:
Hands down the Belugas are the best V2. They might be even better than Turtle Doves to me because the color flows so well and more thought was put into it. But I love orange as a color and the shoe overall is a great fall sneaker.

if anyone has lakewood shiekhs, please pm me, I just read tonight is the last night to enter and I have a xmas ting to be at otherwise I would get it myself.

Im saying you were in the store and could have addressed your concerns with the petty employee or his boss, but you rather come on NT all passive aggressive with the complaints that an employee took your phone when nobody here can do a thing about it. Now keep it moving Mr don't be petty...

It was less of a passive aggressive insult as it was an explanation as to why I had other codes up there and not that one. I don't post on here often and figured I would help people out, but there's always someone you can't please. It was really a joke. At the end of the day I got mines, so why the hell would I be mad or serious with him? That's why I said not to look too far into it. But you got it bro.
Gotcha now. Best of luck in ya hunt [emoji]128077[/emoji]

I'm new to the whole app reservation deal. Exactly what is the point of the head start and like total number. So I have a 5 min head start. What does that really mean? Sorry if it a dumb ? Just seem little confusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom