ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
for the footsite app raffles...does being outside "a range" hurt your chances? should we disable location if currently outside that range ?

or better question, has anyone hit on the footsite apps being far from the stores you put in?

for the footsite app raffles...does being outside "a range" hurt your chances? should we disable location if currently outside that range ?

or better question, has anyone hit on the footsite apps being far from the stores you put in?

what range?

Hit on a size 8!!!!! Wish they were my size tho
so why did you not put in an entry for your size? 
nerd.gif

wrong app

I figured since I don't really need another pair of V2 I'd sit out this drop. And then my wife hit on confirmed so I'm pumped for her and want a pair myself since she never gets a W. Now the question is should I wait after the online release to head out to the store? I figure Ls will be handed out by 12. But I don't want to risk not being able to use my computer. I hate adc mobile. Never works for me.

Last edited:
Had a 6mins head start for Space Jams and lost and was waitlisted for footaction. Then I've seen people with 3 mins headstart win.. 

Sorta....if I hit on these I am gifting my pair of olives to my hometown children's hospital (CHOP). I found myself as a kid on an extended stay over the holidays at CHOP so biannually I usually try to give a few gifts to its holiday toy drive.

:pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom