ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very fortunate and thankful for this app. Prior to the app(s) I went 0/every time I tried on Yeezys. Since the app launched, this is my count:

Belugas (1/2)

Champs with 5 min HS

FL took an L with 5 min HS

Triple Pack (6/9)

Champs 3/3 with 6 min HS

FL 3/3 with 6 min HS

FA 0/3 with 6 min HS

Black/White (3/3)

Champs with 6 min HS

FL with 6 min HS

FA with 6 min HS

I know everyone doesn't win (which sucks) but prior to the app I never stood a chance. If you didn't win just keep trying and eventually you will hit. Key is getting your status up at each store to get the best shot with 6 min HS

Got the W from FTL with a 6min head start... Picking up a size 9 tomorrow from QCM.

Edit: They changed my reservation to Roosevelt Field, even better.

Last edited:
Hit with a 6m head start on footnation in Chicago.

Ready to brave this snowstorm tomorrow to pickup.

I need to spend more money in Champs. I'm Platnium VIP with 6M start but never win anything there. FA and FTL I win all the time with 6m.

Caliroots is Canadian money you goofballs
laugh.gif

Nothing but Ls here smh
They're based out of Sweden homey 
roll.gif

2/3 Waitlisted on champs, hit on FTA and FTL. 6 min headstarts on all apps. I've won 4 pairs in the last 2 releases.
2 black/white
1 black/red
1 black/green

Very fortunate and thankful for this app. Prior to the app(s) I went 0/every time I tried on Yeezys. Since the app launched, this is my count:

Belugas (1/2)

Champs with 5 min HS

Triple Pack (6/9)

Champs 3/3 with 6 min HS

FL 3/3 with 6 min HS

FA 0/3 with 6 min HS

Black/White (3/3)

Champs with 6 min HS

FL with 6 min HS

FA with 6 min HS

I know everyone doesn't win (which sucks) but prior to the app I never stood a chance. If you didn't win just keep trying and eventually you will hit. Key is getting your status up at each store to get the best shot with 6 min HS
Don't listen to this man.  4m is perfectly fine, especially size 14s in NYC area.  
devil.gif

Belugas (1/2)

Champs with 5 min HS

Triple Pack (6/9)

Champs 3/3 with 6 min HS

FL 3/3 with 6 min HS

FA 0/3 with 6 min HS

Black/White (3/3)

Champs with 6 min HS

FL with 6 min HS

FA with 6 min HS

You guys that are in cities that use these apps are lucky!  Seems like they really work as far as at least having a shot. 

L on ftl with 6 mins :frown:
Waitlisted on champs with 6 mins -_- hope some people dont reserve

Last edited:
1/1 Confirmed

1/4 Foot Apps.  Hit Footlocker with 6mins, waitlisted Footlocker with 6 mins, waitlisted Footaction with 6mins and L from Champs with 4 mins.

One of these pairs is gonna go towards a pair of Shattered Backboards
smokin.gif

Not sure why I was thinking Canada LOLOLOLOL.. probably cause I was refreshing Livestock smfh

Man... :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom