ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo is YCMC legit won a raffle on there followed by PayPal invoice? I took L's on the apps
Lol man crazy I won something, went ahead and checked out [emoji]128526[/emoji]
nthat.gif

Yo is YCMC legit won a raffle on there followed by PayPal invoice? I took L's on the app
Lol man crazy I won something, went ahead and checked out [emoji]128526[/emoji]
They're legit for sure! Lucked out with them on the olives. After you pay the invoice you can check through paypal to track it. Shipping took a little while but obviously worth it

I need to spend more money in Champs. I'm Platnium VIP with 6M start but never win anything there. FA and FTL I win all the time with 6m.

It does seem to take the amount spent into account. I used to always hit on FA until my year rolled over and I've been getting waitlisted.. at least hit FTL, been spending more there lately. Unfortunately, it showed mem city before confirm then changed to northline. :\ Don't have platinum at Champs anymore since I could never win a raffle there. As long as FTL or FA keeps coming thru I'll be good.

I'm 2/6 with Yeezy smh. Lowkey hurt. Won over 8 pairs of the Heiress 11's though. [emoji]128579[/emoji] the wifey getting her pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom