ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Log out and log back in. Not trolling

This is what they will tell you in the store. No trolling no bs. Just make sure you log out and keep in mind the email you won on. And you should be good. On line for pickup mine was acting funny as well. And the store employee told me to log out and back in and then I was good to go.

Just woke up, missed YS 
tired.gif

Good luck everybody, remember to focus on one site and not try everything at once, that is how you get a big fat L.

Last edited:

Correct. US has different hurdles in place it seems. 
At first people were joking about it to scare off the noobs, but yeah it seems grim. I am also not sure if I have python script setup correctly. I did cook before the python scripts were used though. Oh well me and my gf got 1 between us on the app so this is a bonus, but we'd like to get the correct size instead of having to do a trade scenario. 

Stupid question. I'm in North Jersey? Can I just walk into a store and cop?.. Near Garden State Mall and Short Hills..

Got 12 tabs pulled up between FTL and FTA lol... Good luck to those tryna cop on the footsites at the top of the hour. Hope everyone eat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom