ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i guess you can put these in a cart 
roll.gif

Rennlist is the way to go, Planet 9 is a bunch of snobs. These people won't drive their cars if the wind blows a certain way.
never heard of planet 9, heard mixed reviews for 6speedonline too. lol i feel like i don't drive my car all that often, usually once a week

I only hear about the exotic car rentals at the track. It seems expensive at first, but everyone I've talked to loves driving in those crazy exotics. I'm a porsche guy and go to the track in pahrump whenever one of the car clubs are hosting, but that's it for me. 
Definitely doing the track experience, would love to do it in some oreos though.. 
tongue.gif

Rennlist is the way to go, Planet 9 is a bunch of snobs. These people won't drive their cars if the wind blows a certain way.

Where are you guys located? I haven't been able to get to any meets my self. Although I just sold my Panamera for an M6GC..

Last edited:
"Our launch of a limited edition product has proved so popular that our website is feeling the strain. To help iron out the issues, we’re using a queuing system, which is designed to improve things. 

Please keep clicking the button below – this will enable you to access the site as soon as a slot becomes free. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that limited edition items will still be available. 

Thank you for your patience." -Consortium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom