ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just noticed my zip code is wrong on my adidas order. tried calling and she said they couldnt change it and to contact fedex. Is this accurate? I remember I entered my email wrong for the tricos and they changed it later. Maybe its a different procedure for yeezys. Anyone have different luck trying to change some info on these? Not sure if I should call back and try to get someone else or if I should just get fedex to hold it

So i have coppers and managed to get black/white with the last drop and i only want to keep one pair cuz i see no point in keeping both. Which cw would u keep ? Which are and will be more valuable ? Was there more coppers or blk/white available on the release date ?
They are really close, but if I had the two, I would choose to keep the b&w. It isn't the coke white color that we were expecting, but that tan/cream color is really versatile and matches with essentially every fit. 

i just noticed my zip code is wrong on my adidas order. tried calling and she said they couldnt change it and to contact fedex. Is this accurate? I remember I entered my email wrong for the tricos and they changed it later. Maybe its a different procedure for yeezys. Anyone have different luck trying to change some info on these? Not sure if I should call back and try to get someone else or if I should just get fedex to hold it

Happened to me once. Adidas was no help. Just call FedEx and have them adjust the zipcode

You should have them hold at a Fed Ex no matter what. Adidas puts the product number right on the damn box.

Finally got a W on ADC and ordered 1 pair on computer and 1 pair on my phone on wifi. Got one for me and my little brother using 2 of my credit cards since he doesn't have one. They're shipped and billed to the same address. Will these orders both get cancelled?

Finally got a W on ADC and ordered 1 pair on computer and 1 pair on my phone on wifi. Got one for me and my little brother using 2 of my credit cards since he doesn't have one. They're shipped and billed to the same address. Will these orders both get cancelled?

Won't know until it happens.

Just got shipping confirmation on 1/2 orders from adc. 
smokin.gif

Did you get shipping confo ?

Put wrong zipcode also just waiting on shipping confo to call FedEx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom