ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm noticing every damn seller on ebay I message about providing a pic of the upc sticker in the inside never responds which leads me to believe they fugazi
I've had people email me that question but since my pairs are from EU, I let them know off the bat that mine don't have stickers/

eBay is already fake central so what do you think lol.

You certainly have a valid point I mean the only legitimate pair you have are asking stockx/ goat prices. In all honesty I need to go ahead and stop being cheap I guess... but **** folks asking car note prices

Last edited:
You certainly have a valid point I mean the only legitimate pair you have are asking stockx/ goat prices. In all honesty I need to go ahead and stop being cheap I guess... but **** folks asking car note prices
I don't believe in paying resell. Period.

However, I noticed the people on here that are trying to get a good deal will search far and wide to save that extra $40 or so. Is all the time you spend doing research and waiting for legit checks really worth it to save $40? Time = money.

My recommendation is that if you miss, just move on to the next release.

Last edited:
Based on my experience I was able to buy 3 pairs of v2 post ebay (via ebay or pay thru paypal only)  

I think with patient and due diligence in negotiating and LC you can get authentic pairs for a good deal

for reference I bought (for myself or friend) green for 375 oreo 375 and beluga 500 all in 9.5 within December

yes there are a lot of fakes on ebay but there are deals to be had as well if you approach it correctly.

They don't accept PayPal...Red flag AF. Also, half sz's in turtle doves.... TF LOL. I lightweight feel like copping a pair just to see....
but....you might get some nice tommy hilfiger sock though with the order 
nerd.gif
roll.gif

Yeah, that's what I was leaning towards as well.

I'm looking for a 8.5 Beluga myself I hope an 8.5 is the right size I wear a 8... where are you seeing them for 675 if you don't mind sharing

i'm a true 8.5 and 8.5 was perfect. I do have slightly narrow feet l, though. so if you have wide feet or like them a little roomy in the front 8.5 will be fine

How can I tell a US pair from EUROPE pair is one way the box label cause I notice some pair have sizes on it with like 200 to 300 on up?

i'm a true 8.5 and 8.5 was perfect. I do have slightly narrow feet l, though. so if you have wide feet or like them a little roomy in the front 8.5 will be fine

Good looking out that makes sense I normally wear two pair of socks I know weird but my damn feet always cold so 8.5 should work

Wonder what the quantity numbers are going to be for the Pirate Black V2s versus the Black/Whites that recently dropped?

Would be ecstatic if they were as easy to grab as the last release.

Last edited:
Wonder what the quantity numbers are going to be for the Pirate Black V2s versus the Black/Whites that recently dropped?

Would be ecstatic if they were as easy to grab as the last release.

Haha yeah right. I think somebody in here posted that both pairs would be under 100 pairs total.

Haha yeah right. I think somebody in here posted that both pairs would be under 100 pairs total.
Where did this info come from? DO you believe this? Has any yeezy to date been that limited where only 100 pairs TOTAL came out? Just wondering cause if that info is valid. Im not even gonna try... haha

Where did this info come from? DO you believe this? Has any yeezy to date been that limited where only 100 pairs TOTAL came out? Just wondering cause if that info is valid. Im not even gonna try... haha

Idk I remember seeing a stock screenshot on here at some point in the last couple weeks for either the zebras or the all greys. And the total stock for ADC was like 74 pairs or some ****.

Idk I remember seeing a stock screenshot on here at some point in the last couple weeks for either the zebras or the all greys. And the total stock for ADC was like 74 pairs or some ****.
Yea I remember seeing that pic, but it was like some MS Worded numbers on a YM post for the greys. Even if it were true and factual info(which I doubt) I believe the PBs were a lot more than 74 in that pic

Yea I remember seeing that pic, but it was like some MS Worded numbers on a YM post for the greys. Even if it were true and factual info(which I doubt) I believe the PBs were a lot more than 74 in that pic

Idk I thought almost every YEEZY 350 this year was marked as "super limited"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom