ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice 
smokin.gif

The only two stores carrying the infant Yeezy 350 for Champs [emoji]129300[/emoji]

16auwl3.jpg

Last edited:
why are people still typing paragraphs in caps lock in 2017
roll.gif
This site needs a  "downvote" button. Bad!.

And BabyJ, as always, much appreciation with em links. 

I think i'm on Job-call this 11th, so i'm shooting wild here with hopes of hitting something. 

Last edited:
SOME NIKES AND ADIDAS ARE MADE IN SO E FACTORIES NEAR OUTIAN CHINA.THE ASIAN TRIAD PAYS OFF OTHWR ASIAN FACTORY WORKERS,THE AMERICANS SUCH AS WEXLER HAVE NO C,UE.CHICKENWOP HAS REAL ,BUT THERE IS A FACTION OF PPL MAKING EXACT REP,ICAS WITH THE REAL MATERIALS AKA REAL,ADIDAS DONT KNOW SO IT AI T WEXLER FAULT.KICKS OR DIE HAD SO E OF THE WORLDS GREATEST SHOES RETRO BECAUSE TNEY WERE REPRODUC5IONS WITH EXACT SAME MATERIALS

must've changed it since i switched then fam. back when i had comcast i had to leave my **** unplugged for hours to change my IP address 
How were you checking this? Most people don't understand networking and the difference between a private and public IP.

Last edited:
SOME NIKES AND ADIDAS ARE MADE IN SO E FACTORIES NEAR OUTIAN CHINA.THE ASIAN TRIAD PAYS OFF OTHWR ASIAN FACTORY WORKERS,THE AMERICANS SUCH AS WEXLER HAVE NO C,UE.CHICKENWOP HAS REAL ,BUT THERE IS A FACTION OF PPL MAKING EXACT REP,ICAS WITH THE REAL MATERIALS AKA REAL,ADIDAS DONT KNOW SO IT AI T WEXLER FAULT.KICKS OR DIE HAD SO E OF THE WORLDS GREATEST SHOES RETRO BECAUSE TNEY WERE REPRODUC5IONS WITH EXACT SAME MATERIALS
...yet the boost still can't be replicated despite having all of the materials ADI uses....

Not saying what CreatedPlayer99 claims is true (because he comes off like a raving lunatic) but it's a little ignorant to think shady stuff like that doesn't happen. Authentic materials, molds, etc. are definitely -- for lack of a better term -- backdoor'd to certain individuals. These factories aren't Fort Knox. Just my opinion.

Whether all of that is true is irrelevant because even if these perfect copies do exist they aren't what's being sold in any kind of meaningful or impactful quantity. They are the fakes that chickenwop and kicksordie and that crowd are selling to people

Whether all of that is true is irrelevant because even if these perfect copies do exist they aren't what's being sold in any kind of meaningful or impactful quantity.
If you're talking about the dozen or so "SAMPLES" then yeah, they're mostly for show and e-cred.

If you're talking about UA's in general....well, the selling of reps in a multi-million dollar industry. And it's only growing larger thanks to demand exceeding supply.

How much did you pay for your samples?

I definitely believe the thing about Triads running the factories sneaking out pairs and all that. At the end of the day, that's none of my business, fake Yeezys are too close to real at this point, so I will only cop from retailers.

I definitely believe the thing about Triads running the factories sneaking out pairs and all that. At the end of the day, that's none of my business, fake Yeezys are too close to real at this point, so I will only cop from retailers.
Doesn't even have to be triads. My dad use to have a friend that worked for Adidas factory in vietnam and he would get shoes for very low as workers would sneak a few out in order for them to make more money cuz you know those asian factory workers are not being paid enough.

See, now this a post that should be deleted.

NT Denim is eternal. It's the Michael Jordan of pants.

Haha. Maybe... but I mean, it's one thing saying you'll wear what you want, etc, power to you.. but if you're sitting here trying to convince us it's "in" and slim fit will be at goodwill.. come on now..

At least my ill-received joke didn't completely fall on deaf ears, it can't be that serious. Although what is referred to as NT denim is just baggy jeans, which have been around for a long time (not in style right now obviously, but it is comfortable).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom