ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
how many ppl went TTS on V2's im conflicted right now. not sure if i should stick to that or go up .5 from now on haha

*went tts on coppers*

Last edited:
how many ppl went TTS on V2's im conflicted right now. not sure if i should stick to that or go up .5 from now on haha

*went tts on coppers*
How do the coppers fit on you?

I went size 12 on V2's and it's a perfect fit My TTS is size 11 and I have wide feet..

How do the coppers fit on you?

I went size 12 on V2's and it's a perfect fit My TTS is size 11 and I have wide feet..

i mean they fit close in the toe but theres still a good amount of space between the toe. im a true size 12

and i just hope 12.5 wont have to much gap at the toe

SoCal Fam, does anyone know what time Finishline Culver City, Cerritos, and Del Amo are starting tomorrow? I'm guessing around 8 but just wanted to double check 

*went tts on coppers*
My size is 12 in all nike shoes. I am an 11.5 in ultraboost and 350 V1. V2 I went TTS and got a 12. I have narrow feet. hope that helps

damn i hate having mixed sized shoes but, i guess ill do 12.5 from now on
If I went TTS in the v2 they'd be unwearable for me.  Even though I'm a 10.5 TTS (wide/flat footed), the v2's in an 11 are still a bit tight even after weeks of wear.  I'm definitely not a big dude either, 5'9" 155lbs. Adidas is just inconsistent with their sizing. 

Narrow/normal footed folks can probably get away with TTS. I do recommend going half size up if you even think that your foot is normal width though.

Last edited:
My size is 12 in all nike shoes. I am an 11.5 in ultraboost and 350 V1. V2 I went TTS and got a 12. I have narrow feet. hope that helps

Interesting, how much space do you have at the toe box length wise. I have a good bit

SoCal Fam, does anyone know what time Finishline Culver City, Cerritos, and Del Amo are starting tomorrow? I'm guessing around 8 but just wanted to double check 
Last yeezy release Del Amo was at 8am and Cerritos started before 10am as well, was also done by like 10am.

when do you guys think the champs app will be updated ? I dont see the V2s on the Launch Locator 

nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom