ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's better than a food drive because food drives are actually a ton of work for the volunteers and shelters since they have to sort all the food and sometimes food gets donated that is expired. Plus the shelters can buy a s***load more food with cash than the people donating since they have deals with local grocery stores to get food and vegetables at wholesale
no...no they do not have deals with stores for wholesale pricepoints. Speaking from the experience of having worked to on the vendor (including food) procurement and budgets for a shelter for women and children under 5 in NYC. 

Last edited:
I'm going to be in Miami on Saturday. If anyone has codes, it'd be much appreciated! 

Last edited:
hit og, td, pb, mr, ot, tb, pb, cleats, infants, gg, beluga, choc, green v2, copper v2, red v2, oreo v2, and all the boots all teammanual 

grin.gif

Cleats the only ones I got Manual

Bot for everything else

seriously a coat? last time it was a food drive (which i happily donated to), now its a coat drive. don't get me wrong there is nothing wrong with helping out the less fortunate and im gonna go later today to donate a coat or two. but my point is whats next? 
Go buy a coat at Goodwill / Thrift store for $5.... then donate it. 

Problem solved. 

Lol the question is what does team manual entail? Cuz surely he don't mean waiting and getting through the splash page and then checkin out.

Thread blowin up. Finally caught up. Anyway. I hope adidas keeps it up with making life hard on bots.

Also, I'm sure it's old news but anybody practicing their tapping skills on the L confirmed app?

paying $5 for a coat to donate to get 1 raffle ticket 

is

equivalent 

to

paying $5 for a raffle ticket and thats pretty much BLKMKT shenanigans which yall was so against

paying $5 for a coat to donate to get 1 raffle ticket 

is

equivalent 

to

paying $5 for a raffle ticket and thats pretty much BLKMKT shenanigans which yall was so against
The difference is that the $5 (in the form of the donated coat) is going to the needy, not the store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom