ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The point was to give a coat from home you don't need

not buy a $5 one 
laugh.gif

I guess none of us have cheap Hand-me -down Coats!

Hey guys, do V2s come in 12.5?

My other V2s are 12s and a bit tight (even with the insole removed).

Thinking a 12.5 would be perfect, but think there is a jump from 12 to 13...

Hey guys, do V2s come in 12.5?

My other V2s are 12s and a bit tight (even with the insole removed).

Thinking a 12.5 would be perfect, but think there is a jump from 12 to 13...
They do. I'm a 12 TTS as well and 13 V2s fit me just fine.

The difference is that the $5 (in the form of the donated coat) is going to the needy, not the store.
yes and this is amazing! I hate it when some of these stores make you buy their sheeesh just for 1 raffle ticket!

I'm gonna try and go do this. Wouldnt it be evil af if these guys still backdoored the raffle though lololol
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Yeah, everybody should find a beat up coat to donate to the homeless, smh. (from people who buy 220 retail price, shoes)

They do. I'm a 12 TTS as well and 13 V2s fit me just fine.
​So I'm an 11.5/12 TTS.

11.5 PK NMD, 11.5/12 UB, so just go for 13s?

12s in V2s fit well without socks... if I could find like the world's thinnest sock, I'd probably be ok with my existing pairs.

The difference is that the $5 (in the form of the donated coat) is going to the needy, not the store.
It's almost a double whammy, depending on where you buy the coat.  You're donating a coat for a less fortunate person, and by buying the coat you are helping a charitable cause. 

Goodwill is shady, as they pay their CEO millions and donate $0.   So I retract that suggestion from my previous post.  Here is a breakdown of the different charitable donation options: 

Salvation Army is the way to go

​So I'm an 11.5/12 TTS.

11.5 PK NMD, 11.5/12 UB, so just go for 13s?

12s in V2s fit well without socks... if I could find like the world's thinnest sock, I'd probably be ok with my existing pairs.
I'm on the upper end of size 12 (there is nothing I size down in other than boots) so 12.5 might be the move for you.

You can donate plasma for money though
nerd.gif
i dont care about getting money for my blood. the point was to donate so in a crisis, my blood would help those in need. not so these companies could charge a premium to those on the verge of death. i lost someone to cancer so i used to do it for the good will

Been practicing my carpel tunnel skills today lol
lol. my doctor actually told me i might have carpel tunnel last month too. 

anyway, does the jig actually work? ive hit on confirmed for the belugas, coppers, and greens all manual. I'm starting to think its just random. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom