ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone noticed that the black red yeezy 350 V2 have the "SPLY-350" reverse on both side?

Would love if Pacsun threw the Bat signal up for tomorrow so I can get these raffle shenanigans out the way
im sure they will IG the store list tomorrow. Last release im pretty sure it was Wed_Thur for raffle tix pick up.

Those seem waaay more limited, in NYC only FTL flagship got pairs. Only other option is confirmed app

...And the word was that Adidas was pushing more pairs to physical stores. (To combat the bots/script online) But that infant allocation is a head scratcher....

...And the word was that Adidas was pushing more pairs to physical stores. (To combat the bots/script online) But that infant allocation is a head scratcher....
That would be nice if any corp would do something to combat unsavory retail practices, but I won't hold my breathe

folks want yeezys that bad they buying fakes...at top dollar prices....never that serious
retail or bust for me for ALL kicks. I don't have time to sweat fakes or do LCs. If I strike out on any release...that's my problem. Not paying resell -- only because of the prevalence of fakes. 

Any had this problem before? On the FootLocker app, when I go to launch locator it says "screen overlay detected" and appears to be loading, but it just stays on that screen and never loads... I already submitted my entry, so I'm not worried about that, but on Friday when the reservations come out, I need to be able to check... 

Any had this problem before? On the FootLocker app, when I go to launch locator it says "screen overlay detected" and appears to be loading, but it just stays on that screen and never loads... I already submitted my entry, so I'm not worried about that, but on Friday when the reservations come out, I need to be able to check... 

take out the game genie bruh

People that hit on confirm, how did you guys do it?

Wifi or LTE?

Did you clear all running apps?

what did you eat before reserves were opened?

I need to know

People that hit on confirm, how did you guys do it?

Wifi or LTE?

Did you clear all running apps?

what did you eat before reserves were opened?

I need to know
Wifi. Close any other apps that you're not using. Close your Confirmed app and reopen it a min or two before the countdown ends to make sure that your countdown is up to date. 

Thanks bredrin

Any other tips?
Really fast wifi 
laugh.gif

Did this, still took the L
There isn't any sure way to take the W just ways of "improving" your chances. I close all apps, airplane mode, connect to wifi, close and reopen confirmed, pray the rosary and I still take the L. You can call me Jim Kelly (Buffalo Bills) cause I take the L on every big release.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom