ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might as well get in on it too 
roll.gif

https://gleam.io/KzcJl/adidas-x-yeezy-350-v2-blackred

Last edited:
Anybody need a sitelist for potential monitor hits? If it helps, I'll give an extensive list.

Last edited:

Yessir Hopefully more shiekh codes pop up! So lame gotta do submission with a instagram account lol. I only have one aint got time to make multiples
Does suck. I borrowed moms, sis, aunts, cousins, nieces, and nephews IGs LMAO... Put in for 7 (size 13). I'm 0/200 or thereabout on Shiek raffles LOL

The hypocrisy is strong with @mWally

You're free not to sign up using the link... damn. Don't be so angry, it's scares me [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Lol, nothing angry about pointing out some absurd behaviour. 
nerd.gif

You rant about people sharing codes and then low-key try to stealth some raffle entries in a post veiled as a "helpful enter this raffle post" 

You're a funny guy

Last edited:
Lol, nothing angry about pointing out some absurd behaviour. :nerd:

You rant about people sharing codes and then low-key try to stealth some raffle entries in a post veiled as a "helpful" enter this raffle post. 
You're a funny guy

You one of the people hiking across the country? You need a ride bruh? I got you.

Last edited:
@BruinDynasty  i feel you on that. Only time i ever scored was on the bred 1s. But im praying for this weekend. Past couple yeezy releases I had to go to out of town and had missed opportunities. Praying that i score now that imma be home 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom