ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any updated stock numbers?

First heard less than belugas, now 20 or 40k.

$500 - 600 early resale is making 20 to 40k seem more realistic...

Last edited:
hey fam. currently in hawaii for vacay till sunday, anyone know where i could grab a pair of v2 black / red here? looked at the site list but didn't see hawaii under it. did however ask footlocker and shoe palace they were doing raffles only but i missed it. any help is greatly appreciated. thanks

Since I finally won on confirmed, debating whether I wanna travel through this damn storm we supposed to get to go enter Extra Butter's raffle tomorrow after work :rolleyes

Repped.

Y'all this upset about using a referral link? It's really not something I put much thought in. Always too much sensitivity in here after Confirmed.. Just close your eyes, it'll all be over soon
Quit calling people angry or upset just because they're calling you out for what you're doing 
mean.gif

Sure, you posted a link to a raffle, thanks, but you redirected the link with your own referral link to help yourself get more entries without telling people and that's just shady man. 

Maybe, this release ADC will take the 10 minutes carted system out.

It's good though.

Hate carts seller but the one I hate more is buyers who still thanks them for the cart even they pay for it.

Why ... why are you thanks them .. you can cop and pay for retail if no carts seller ... idi*ots.

Anyway two more days ... and we will know.

So you mad someone is THANKING SOMEONE??

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]y'all youngins hella funny

hey fam. currently in hawaii for vacay till sunday, anyone know where i could grab a pair of v2 black / red here? looked at the site list but didn't see hawaii under it. did however ask footlocker and shoe palace they were doing raffles only but i missed it. any help is greatly appreciated. thanks
Anthem in Pearlridge apparently doing raffles.

Last edited:
So you mad someone is THANKING SOMEONE??

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]y'all youngins hella funny
I'm not mad lol

So stupid cause they pay more even they can pay less and still thanks them. It is hilarious.

Thanks guys for letting me cop those (not that hype release) $180 pair of shoes for $245 straight from ADC. lol.

Last edited:
Guys a word on codes.

I called my nearest champs who was not getting the Yeezys. Guy gave me a check-in code and it worked.

So that leads me to believe you do not need the store code that corresponds to your reservations.

YMMV tho.

Also, I have two 7min HS's and none for FTA. Am I toast?

Are the 10min HS people basically guaranteed to cop?

Guys a word on codes.

I called my nearest champs who was not getting the Yeezys. Guy gave me a check-in code and it worked.

So that leads me to believe you do not need the store code that corresponds to your reservations.

YMMV tho.

Also, I have two 7min HS's and none for FTA. Am I toast?

Are the 10min HS people basically guaranteed to cop?

No, the people with the biggest HS aren't guaranteed to cop. I struck out on the Black/white V2s with big HS and ended up paying resale. Hopefully I win this time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmoney510 View Post

Shiekh codes
SF - 399EB45A74
Bayfair - 333CA231EF
Southland- AF760CE3DB

Thanks mate!

Last edited:
I guess I should t use the word guarantee so loosely lol.

Basically they have a decent head start excluding the other favors like, human error wifi or lte coverage etc...?

Just debating on if FTA is even with it with no HS

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom